Reviews for Wreck of the Day
chaletian chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Oh, that was really lovely! You can't beat a bit of Naley!
can'tgetenoughof23 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
this is the second time I read your story I just wanted you to know that i raelly like your one-shots they have a little of everthing which equals to the right amount.
ElBella chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
How lovely - and yet realistic. I loved the way you cast their relationship, the whole ting rings very true!
antsB chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Aw I LOVE this story!

It's so cute and romantic! I LOVE Naley :D:D:D:D

You write, the BEST one shots... can't wait to read more :D
becka chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
OMFG dawnie, this is without a doubt the most angsty and true to character story that i've ever read...although i do recall having said something similar before about something else you've written, but i completely retract that statement and reapply it here. This so should have been on the show, no one on the writing staff of our favourite show can write Naley as good as you, my girly girl, and maybe if Nathan and Haley actually had a conversation like this on the show it might help them deal with some of their underlying issues on the show...this is a completely brilliant inspired piece of work dawnie, and even though i have read it before it obviously hadn't sunk in to me at the time how perfect this is. You're a bloody gifted writer dawnie, I've always thought that anyway, but this is without a doubt your most inspired piece of work...hey, look at that...i now have a new fave of your stories over DGW, so maybe i won't hassle you as much to finish that one now. Yay...love ya hon :) - bec
WriteForLife chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
that was sweet. it really was Nathan and Haley. You really captured their personalities wich is hard to do sometimes, bu you did really good. it was written very well. Great job!
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Hey that was awesome, beautiful writing. So true to character and so typically beautiful Naley. You've put into words a lot of Naley thoughts and opinions that have only been hinted at on the show, but which really needed to be said. Loved it! - Becca
KLafferty6 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Ah! I loved it. It gave me chills it was so good. And that weird lump in your throat thing when something is so sweet lol. I'm weird I know lol It was great!
ames 449 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I have to say that was possibly the best OTH fan fic I've ever read. You captured the moment so perfectly and with a wealth of description and wonderful dialogue to back it up it was a truly wonderful piece. I really hope you write more stories soon.
Cherry-Alanna chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
"They were working on the cracks, rebuilding the foundation, maybe things weren’t perfect, but they were real, and that was better."

WELL SAID!

That was awesome. It gives me hope when I see realistic, accurate fanfictions like this one. It gives me hope that there still are real fans out there. Fans that know and understand the characters' traits as well as the relationships between them.

I still hate this new storyline, and no flowery speech is gonna make it okay, but this was brillant.

I love how you incorporated the pregnancy, as well as Haley's insecurites. I think Haley has a major right to be upset with him; I'm disgusted and I'm just a spectator. Of course, that could be that I'm Anti-Brathan.

Curious, tho, have you read my oneshot dealing with the tape? I would love your opinion. Feedback is awesome.

Naley is true love. Nathan treated Peyton (and Brooke too) like crap before he meant Haley; it was just sex. Sex isn't love. He makes love with Haley. It's personal and beautiful. I think how you incorporated that too.

Honestly fans who don't get that amuse me.
moments-of-weakness chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Brilliant! I really loved this...I thought your dream sequence flowed really well! And your conversation between the two of them was just fantastic. You beautifully touched on all of Haley's insecurities which I'm sure are all coming to the surface even more so now with her pregnancy because that always seems to bring out the worst thoughts in a woman. The two of them need a conversation and as much as I'd love to see it on the show, I know they're just not going to make it as good as your conversation! It was just so Naley! I could see the two of them actually having a conversation like that...if only the writers would do it! Again, a great fic!
chiksi chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Very well thought out, as well as perfectly executed.

I think, for me, the last paragraph in particular just made it for me, because it added that extra dimension of realism to the story; there wasn't that token happy ending, which was great. Good job!

Oh, plus, Naley baby cuteness never hurts ;)
Astralis chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Wow, what a gem! The flow of this one-shot is wonderful - from the dream sequence to the NH argument to their coming to terms with each other. Your dialogue and characterization was spot-on for me: captured Haley's insecurities and highlighted Nathan's general thick-headedness without making it seem like it's impossible for them to ever get past their fundamental differences. I just love their overall reaction to the tape. It's so real to me. Really, I don't even read NH (I'm such an LP shipper) but this one was so well done!
Duckygirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
was really good. emotions were definitely high. great story!
hybridwolf10 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
That was a really good one shot. I liked how angsty it was. Great job!