Reviews for Time Changes Everything
angelaroberts202 chapter 14 . 3/20
I absolutely loved every single part of this story! Perfect pace and length! Wish there were a lot more stories like this one.
angelaroberts202 chapter 9 . 3/20
I knew it was Edwin! Yes!
beianzhen chapter 14 . 2/12/2016
Can you make a sequal to this? Like when they are in university!I would absolutely love to read that! This is such a good story!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2016
Had to stop here and review, I found it positively hilarious that this is based in 2017 and you predicted there being a sequel for Finding Nemo being about Dory.
ali chapter 14 . 1/26/2016
A wonderfully though and thoroughly original piece of art. You made me fall in love with the characters all over again... keep writing, no matter where life happens to sway you
RAGAnne chapter 14 . 8/21/2015
I've been spending part of today going through stories I added to my favorites list and never commented on. With this story I just have to say that I've always been a sucker for a time travel story. I loved your premise and it was entertaining to see Derek and Casey adjust to a world they had never even considered as a possibility. It was a lot of fun to read.

And like another reviewer mentioned I find it hilarious now that you almost perfectly guessed the release of the Finding Dory movie.
Ducky chapter 14 . 1/30/2015
There are no words for how this fic made me feel. 'twas glorious. Truly. All my loves ever unto you.

I now proceed into reading your entire catalogue.
Ducky chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
OH MY FUCKING GOD. YOU PREDICTED THE 'Finding Dory' MOVIE EIGHT YEARS BEFORE IT WAS ANNOUNCED.

HOLY FUCKING BANANABALLS. YOU HAVE *BEEN* TO THE FUTURE, HAVEN'T YOU?!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
I actually really liked that! I'm glad I read it. Gabrielle is a pretty name & I loved the reactions to "junior" throughout the story. Great job!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
... continued ( I accidentally sent the last review uncompleted )

Anyway, you made Dasey go through a strange experiment that made them realize their feelings for each other.
Again I love it.
You also deserve a big hug for the lighthearted atmosphere you gave us.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
I love it.
I love it.
And I love it.
It's a really nice idea.
Having to make then
Trinimex chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
Really cute story. I really liked it.
amyh52 chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Love the originality and variety of the many scenes. You kept well to their characters!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
I love how they are displaying so much love and companionship in the movies
amyh52 chapter 3 . 8/26/2014