Reviews for Blackbird Fly
That guy with the pipe chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I really really like this I like stories about Ibiki he is one of my favorite characters I wonder what you could do with a multi chapter fic that would be fun to read
RiverDarkness chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
love it. Well written, flowed nicely. Just awesome
Shai PeriHawk chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
That is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Beautifully written, well paced and very much in character. Thank you so much.
A fan chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This is such a sweet, fantastically in character story for a coupling I rarely, if ever see. I loved it and continue to remember why each time I come back for another read.
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This is sooooo beautiful. :) I really like this pair, and you've managed to give them a really true-sounding relationship. I love the song, too, which made me read it, actually. Now I really wanna hear this played on harmonica... ;)

Well done!
Eros ex Nihilo chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
completely well done. i loved it. sometimes you've just gotta write fucked-up sad stuff. i understand.
religionandmoney chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Your writing style is so poetic and georgeous!

You caught the characters(perfectly) and it wasnt too corny.

Best het-fic I've read ever.
Disenchanting Smiles chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
That was really quite beautiful. It had a sort of haunting sense of loneliness. You have a way of portraying the feelings of the characters so well. I really love it.
niver chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Ooh, very well written. Very THEM. I love this pairing, pity there isn't more for it.
DanitheET chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
wow, very well writen and surprisingly poetic... i think you did a very good job
hyuugalove001 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
i'm not a writer because i dont have time, but i do know how to. you need to be able to list not "this and that and more." use, "this, that, and more" its less work and it doesnt sound so awkward. also watch your comma use.

other than those two things, this story is really great and i do plan on reading more of your stories. great job and keep up the great work.
Anon E. Mouse chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Peanut-butter cookie for you. All Souls Day..very depressing little holiday right there. Anko is one of my favorite characters. She's so funny.
aboutright chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I was in the perfect mood for something like this, I simply love it. And the hope at the end cleared my skies :)
bgreenwivy chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This pairing is interesting because you know both of them have a horrendous past and are two of the most dangerous ninja in the village. I liked your story. It explained things well and was very realistic.
Jiraiya's mistress chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
that was well written on ibiki's part...actually in the whole it was pretty good , i now see why anko acts like she does