Reviews for Being together
sacred magician chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
fai and doumeki... i cnat really imagine that but it was funny!

u better update soon!
Neko-Newee chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
0.0 Fay kissing Domeki? I cant imagine that x.x but still the story was enjoyable!
kashiwagi miyana chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
i love your story so much.
isnolongerhere chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
HOLY CRAP! DoumekiXFay? WOAH! Doumeki didnt seem to mind though...who wouldn't? Fay is gorgeous. That was really good, I wonder what watanuki will have to do? Perhaps cook in nothing but a frilly apron, (snickers) that shop guy is certainly one flaming gay. Write more!
isnolongerhere chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
ha ha ha ha "kiss my gay behind!" he'd like that wouldn't he? From a nice-looking boy like syaoran. XD
sakura-fai chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
fai has a plan...the world should watch out. wat's going to happen? r they going to get the feather? update real soon!
Kudou Kazahaya chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
The next chapter is about Fay's plan? The plan consist of tricking a gay guy? Oh my... I already can see what is coming! And of course I can't wait to read it too! XD I just knew that Fay and Doumeki would like this shop, well Doumeki was a little surprise, but as always he doesn't make a big deal about anything. Wa I wish I could see this shop T.T. But I think the sho should be called "The uke" because the owner seems to be completely uke (and hitting on Kurogane on top of that!)! XD

PS: Yuuko is TOTALLY a fangirl! Go Yuuko! XD
Hachi-san chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
ROTFL I can't imagine kuogane's face. That's so funny. I can't wait for the next chapter, to see what "Fay’s brilliant and very questionable plan" will be.
Tsubasa-Faye chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
I loved this chapter. Please update soon!
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
...the kissing part was a bit arkward, but it was a really good story! now..onto the manga shop! wat r the couples going to do next i wonder? .. :)_
Hachi-san chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
That's the first review I've ever written for one of your works, but I've read several of your fanfiction and loved them all. I love the way you write and haven't reviewed only because I'm a lay french who didn't like thinking too hard to find a way to express what he felt in english . This first chapter vas very intersting and I can't wait to see what is going to happen . I love crossovers and I'll take a great interest in your fanfic. See you in the next chapter
isnolongerhere chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
That was so gorgeous! I was about to swoon at the computer and then realized how insane I would look. I love watanukixdoumeki as well as kuroganexfay/fai/fye! Kurogane's a lady! I knew it...he's so in denial. Please write more! lol...I get it..the seme...cuz its on top! chortle...
TGyamiBakura chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
o very nice story. Love the kisses. Can't wait to see a shop called "the seme" love it. Please update soon _
flo-bizet chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Cute! Two things, though:

1.) You didn't say where Sakura and Syaoran are. Even if they aren't going to be major characters in this fic, it's still important to say their location since, from what we understand, they're still traveling together.

2.) If I used just the concept of them going to Yuuko's world for one of my chapters in order to scar Syaoran with a double whammy of shonen-ai, would you consider it me stealing your idea? It wouldn't be the exact same, just them in Yuuko's world with Doumeki and Watanuki. I won't if you feel that way, but I just thought I should check!

3.) You might want to consider getting someone to beta you 'cause I noticed a lot of typos. Stuff like missing quotation marks and grammer issues. It might have just been that you didn't go back over it properly (I've been guilty of that) but if not, then yeah. Have someone check over it for you.

I'll be looking for this to be updated since it's a cute idea and I love the Fai/Kuro Dou/Wata combo!
Lynne5 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Wow. Looks like a crack beginning...I'd rather like it._

Yuko is so great.

I hope you will post the next chapter soon!