Reviews for Unexpected Lover
Villians aren't always evil chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
wow
latida chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
Oh no, what's going to happen to Alice? ALice can't die! A story without Alice is like a story without Bella or Edward or Emmett . . .
JaspertheGirl chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
this is really good are u gonna keep going?

pleez do!

ur really good!
blondechick28 chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
more suspense! update soon! i luv this fanfic
Welchers chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
Oh, I hope everything works out. Hopefully Alice realizes there is something very wrong, based on the note, and the phone call. Hmm...anyways, update soon. Good chapter.

Destinee
kakashifan-0001 chapter 7 . 4/27/2007
Great 't wait to read what happens update soon!
faux.dreamer chapter 7 . 4/27/2007
this chapter is really good.i hope nothing happens to Alice though or anybody that bella loves a lot.
TheSecondofTwo chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
What a nice person, this Bella is.

Note: This review, like every other review I've ever written, most likely contains spoilers. Read at your own risk.

Alice doesn't sound like...Alice to me. Maybe that's just me, and the fact that I've been reading New Moon recently, and I haven't actually read parts of the story that she's in recently.

How much control does Alice have over her gifts, anyways? I thought she sort of just saw things at semi-random.

That coven must have some kind of masterful control over their natural urges, with both Bella and Charlie within scent range. Especially if Charlie's as damaged as I imagine, which it doesn't seem so.

How many people does Alice really know besides Bella and the Cullens that would be calling her, anyways? And what does that conversation sound like from Edward's point of view? More importantly, how's she going to get Edward off her back? And how can he not hear her thoughts while she's taking the call, hearing the voice on the other end...

Pretty interesting chapter, overall. Nice use of words, I think.

As for the edited chapter 5:

This makes much more sense to me. A lot more, actually. I like the edited version a bit better. However, it seems like the style almost completely changed between the edited version and the unedited version.
TablesTurned chapter 7 . 4/21/2007
I alove this story! So much drama. Its exciting. HURRY AND UPDATE!
FishFriend chapter 7 . 4/18/2007
AHH! Update now!
PurpleRainbow chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
...GAH! Poor Alice.
anonymous chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
PLEASE don't let alice die! PLEASE!
Chocolate13 chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
WOW I LOVE THIS STORY! I love it when she's trying to deciede between charlie and alice, it's so intense. I can't wait to find out their plan! don't die Alice! Please don't die! Update soon!
Nicole93 chapter 6 . 4/13/2007
OK WELL HERE IS A REVIEW BUT WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER! PLEASE I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER!

NIKKI
FlatandSharp0 chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
Pleasee update soon!

I really want to read the next chapter!