Reviews for Hard Limit
BloodColoredRose chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
great description! i could really see what's going on. i could actually feel it. u did an awesome job!
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
i was just rereading some fics that i've favorited, and came across this. i thought i'd reviewed it, but apparently not. so here goes.

you put such a deliciously sadistic spin on their already angst-filled friendship. sasuke is...limitlessly cruel but at the same time extremely needy and insecure. he's too proud to admit it to anyone, except maybe himself, but he does need naruto. i really love how you portrayed that in this fic; with all that sasuke has sacrificed (everything) to gain power, he needs something, something else besides even that all-consuming revenge, to keep him sane. and that something, is, of course, naruto. and so he'll keep pushing, just because he knows naruto is /his/ to push, and because, as you've stated so well "Naruto has no hard limit, Naruto can be hurt forever. Naruto will never leave him. Sasuke can live, breathe, endure anything at Orochimaru’s hand if he just has this one little scrap of divinity, this one stupid little life in his hands.. his best friend, forever. Forever."

anyways, long story short, i love your writing. (and, if you can't tell i'm a rabid narusasunaru fangirl, but that's another topic)

thanks for sharing!
icyhiei chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
God, this just made me so depressed; and angry and reflective. I just hate so much how Sasuke was broken, and never given the help to heal when he needed it before something made it worse. I keep thinking about how he protected Naruto and Sakura from Gaara and relized protecting others made him stronger, but Itachi came and messed him up even more, destroying all his progress...
OCQueen chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I'm starting to like reading these psychological fics, and the spin you put on Naruto's relationship with Sasuke is interesting... Good work!
ML chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Something went invariably wrong with Team 7 and more people should explore it.

This is just beautiful. You capture their dynamic so very well, especially Sasuke's and Naruto's twisted, fucked up relationship. So much drama *sniff*sniff*. I hope they all just get a happy ending because they deserve it.
Creed611 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
This is another great insight into Sasuke's mind. You really do have a talent for describing what's going on in his head. I really like how you show that Sasuke still needs Naruto, like how hurting him is a substitute for hurting him self, and how you show Sasukes love for power.

This is a truly great one shot that, like all your works, deserves more reviews than it gets.

cg2006 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Angsty SasuNaru-ness! X3 I love this! I watched that episode this morning too, lol. it was awesome!
ShadowChocobo chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
That was excellent. It's just how I can imagine Sasuke's mind working.
pooraCHAN chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
that was beautiful..i love you ended in in 'best friend forever'terms. Very in character.

One thing though, you tend to mix up than and then...sorry but I'm kind of a grammar nazi.