Reviews for Sleeping Bags and Slides
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 5/5
I read this story back when it was first posted and just came back to read it again today...don't why I didn't leave a review all those years ago! Netto and Enzan's personalities certainly do clash, but the way you wrote their interactions was really hilarious, what with Netto's abounding enthusiasm and Enzan's retorts. I found the image of Enzan being pushed in the chair to be one of the funniest parts, personally. It's nice that he was reminded of how to be a kid, if only for one evening.

Great story
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
...This really brought a smile to my face, i'm grinning like a fool rightn now. I wanna try that..wait, i think i did, with a slick jacket! I remember sliding down Grandma's stairway, hahah the pain was so fun! XD
AngelRin89 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
KAWAII!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
My mother would have killed me and my brother if we had done this, plus we lived in a place that it was too hot all the time to do it, but ... it does sound loads of fun!
fantastical writer chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
this was a funny fic. keep up the good work
Alliecard chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
That sounded really really fun... even though like Enzan I'm probably too old to do it. Its really cute. -_-
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Aww...This is so much fun and so sweet.

I love Netto and Enzan fics, and this is one of the swetest.

it's nice to see Enzan take a break from work.
Aki Kochou chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I've never actually done that before, but it does sound like fun. *ponders* Darn the fact I don't have any slippery sleeping bags. But still, very cute story.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
i luv i... hmm.. i'm 24 and that actually sounds fun
SecretForKeeps chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Aw...how cute! I've never done that before, but there's a park right near my house. Maybe I'll try it sometime. XD

Nice story, pretty fluffy, almost yaoi. I liked it. .