Reviews for Forgotten Memories
Vladimir Popov chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Mannix, eh? I remember I use to watch the show with my family. I only remember bits and pieces but that doesn't mean that I won't read your story. The beginning was quite a cliff-hanger, I can't wait to continue reading.
louise chapter 20 . 3/15/2012
matter how often i read it ?its time for the wedding ,engagements been a long time
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Wow! Mannix...talk about a blast from the distant past! Great story too bad all I remember about the series is the name, glad your sister loved the series I look forward to reading more from you. Best story I've read in a while!

Again excellent work.
ItalianChocolate chapter 20 . 7/21/2007
That engagement was so sweet. Wonderful, wonderful story.
louise1717 chapter 20 . 6/28/2007
LOVED we get the trip to summergrove?

hope you write more mannix fic.
louise1717 chapter 19 . 6/28/2007
that eh finally asked the question.
smithcrafter chapter 20 . 6/11/2007
Good story.
louise1717 chapter 18 . 5/31/2007
hi ,loved the character interactions,medical descriptions .like joe,i cant wait for him to get out and ask that question.

nice reference to one of my fav eps-sound of darkness.

update soon.
smithcrafter chapter 18 . 5/31/2007
Well, at least he's gettng cranky again. This story's been really good. Why don't you just have Mannix ask Art to go to his house and bring back that little box to him so we can hurry up and get to the proposal? :)
smithcrafter chapter 13 . 4/29/2007
Well, at least he's finally safe, but you can get several more very angsty chapters from complications at the hospital again. Please don't turn him into the superhero who's up and going in a week. I don't really think you will, because you didn't in the earlier part of the story. Just please don't cut the story off too soon. Drag out his misery a while. (I LOVE to be really hard on the main character of a story.)
smithcrafter chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
Good chapter. I'm anxious to see where you take it next.
smithcrafter chapter 8 . 3/26/2007
snicker, snicker. "Oh."
louise1717 chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
now thats one scary peggy is there for joe.

update soon,...
smithcrafter chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
I'm not real sure about this. It just doesn't seem to be the way I'd expect Mannix to react to the situation, regardless of anything.
louise1717 chapter 6 . 3/11/2007
i enjoy the way you write joe peggy and really care for each roses were anice ait for joe to remember the woman in his dreams.

update soon