Reviews for Life
Royale Rosa chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
please continue. very good. update

-Rosa
catgrl106 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
hahaha! That is so freaking funny! Please add more soon!
Chrono21 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I likey. Update soon, both this and Demon Obsession. -growls- Or you will meet some ninjas very soon...
Sasskitten chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Leki: HEy? You know how long it took to find this story?

CHill Leki. Dane hold onto him.

Dane: Okay. *Dane grabs Leki and covers his mouth.*

Sorry those are my two Muses in training. They were helping me find this story again and well it just took awhile. Anyways We like it. Okay Dane Leki is changing colors you can release him.

Dane: Oh! *Dane lets go of Her twin brother Leki who gasps for a momment before getting his breath in.* Sorry.

Leki: It's okay. Oh can we tell this person that they might enjoy the stories you wrote?

You just did Leki.

Leki Oh hehehe.

Dane: You should come and read them you might like them.

Well, we need to get back to our story. I mainly wanted to find this again becase I wasn't sure if I posted a review or not. Guess it turns out I didn't. Anyways please update soon.

Dane and Leki: PLEASE!
jennamarie chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
ohh, this is wicked! God, I hope you continue soon!

*throwing praise in bucketfuls*
Kaouri18 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Wow! Another great story I see. I love Hisoka's attitude in this story. It's nice to see the boy have some attitude! I can't stand Hijiri either. He's too perky, and too smiley. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Black Angel of Destruction chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Yeah! Another awesome fic. Continue soon!
laustic chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
That was good. I just love Hisoka's sharp tongue and his inner monologue. I'm looking forward to reading the next part.
freya kurenai chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
nice fic dude! i do hope you'll continue it.. nee, is this going on a TsuHi/ MurakiHisoka/ MurakiTsuzuki/ TatsumiWatari/ OriyaMurakiOriya/ direction? goodies if it is! anyway, i bid you continue! we've had enough bloody gore, it's time for something wholesome and entertaining! hope you update soon!

YnM-fan,