Reviews for Enough
Tammy chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This is great! The writing speaks of experience and you need to write more! Of this that is. I will be reading some of your story shortly and will review at the end!
harrynginnyinatree chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
I didn't see the sequel available on your Author's page. Do you still plan on writing it or has it been abandoned? I really liked this and would be interested in reading more. I loved the Shakespeare quote at the end.
Gracealma chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Nice. To the point, and if they won't talk to him-he won't talk with them either :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Damnit where's the sequel?
Pink Bismuth chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was a great one-shot, I really liked Harry in it and I think that quote in the end was just perfect!
Mighty-Huntress chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Sequel, sequel, sequel! Erm... please. ~broad, sheepish grin~

So it's Dumbledore's fault that everyone is all piss-y with Harry for not going out like a lamb to slaughter? ~mutters~ Bastard...

Where's the quote from? My first guess would be Shakespeare, but then, he's the only person I know of that talks/writes in Elizabethan English, so that's not much to go on.

~coughsequel!cough~ -Huntress
Tentrees chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Everyione has a breaking point. Love It!
astrakage chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I hope that you write the sequel to this soon . I would love to read it.
vvc chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
i enjoyed this - i'm rather a sucker for "harry abandons the war" stories and there really aren't that many. i was wondering if you did post the sequel "careless" anywhere?

i do hope you feel better. i completely understand about medication sometimes being just a trade-off of negatives - it's the reason i stopped mine, after all. it took two years for the medication-induced migraines to mostly go away.

and i -totally- agree with you about shivani! i've got grazhir memorized...
Therio chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Good story. The ending seemed to quick, almost as if a chapter is missing. Possibly one final chapter from Harry's POV.
LdyGossamer chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Yeah, go Harry! I'm glad he got out of there. Very nice ending.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Well Harry, I think you should have waited a bit longer before sending that note but, on the other hand, go you!

For a one-shot this is good and well thought out. I didn't actually expect the quote to work so well. If you ever consider continuing this, PM me. I'd love to read it.
AmetheSecond chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I was going through some of your older fics and found this one and it's great! I like the fact that Harry really thought about things and talked over things with the Twins. I know you've got a lot on your plate right now, but I'm hoping you do the sequel to this some time in the future.

Great job!

~Amejisuto
slashslut chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
please, please, PLEASE write a sequel!
Abaines chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Please continue this. I have enjoyed your stories, but none as much as this one.