Reviews for Come to Choose
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Aloha! I hope you're doing well! A Different Shade of Pink is my favorite story arc for season 3! You wrote everyone in character perfectly! i could hear Amy and Cat as though this was an extention of that episode! I can't wait for more from you!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I love it.
EclipsingFlames chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I can't believe I've never commented this before. I'm actually surprised by that but maybe now was just the right time to. Reading this, definitely takes you back to the moment where the coach asked Kim to join him in Florida as a gymnast, and the moment where she bought the decision to the others and Zordon at the end of the episode. That makes this one shot so much more moving and powerful. The exchange between them on coming up with the outcome of Kimberly's decision gave a lot of justice to these two characters.

You know, I'm a Kimberly fan, but in that I definitely still have a lot of respect for Katherine and this story embodies that Kimberly held a lot of faith in Kat as a person and member to the team. Like one reviewer said, I think that would have been an awesome filler into the show could it have been done. Then again, you write so effortlessly and non-biasly (hehe, I'm sure theres a real word for that...impartially (! Totally kept this for the humor, hehe) that it holds a greater image for the story and the characters.

Very well done!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
pieball chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I can't remember if I've read this before or not however it is really good. Your characterization was spot-on and the scene was very believable to canon. I enjoyed the friendship and understanding you showed between the two girls. Excellent piece. *pieball*
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Very nice scene.
Heather chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This was written really well! I'm not sure if I've come across a story which proves how Kimberly and Kat were friends, and not enemies like other people write. You're a great author. I will try and read more of your work soon.
Tommy4Kimmy chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I was so sad when Kim left. This story reminded me of that moment, but it was nice the way you wrote it. I don't love Kat, but you made me like her a lot more with this. Maybe this is the way the show should have done it, rather than how rushed they did the end of this episode. That made me so mad. But I love this fic, you did the charaters all justice!
Meggie chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Aw...this was so sweet and lovely! Just lovely!
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Okay...

I have never read a Kat/Kim friendship fic before, due only to not looking.

This was amazing. Your charactarization is excellent...and it's just amazing.
icstars chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
another story, yay! and a great one too! i really loved this, it was so nice and i love friendship stories between kim and kat because you don't see many at all. this is exactly the way i would like to think things happened when kimberly asked kat to take her place on the team. you really showed what a caring and beautiful person kat is and how mature and responsible kim is. it must have been such a hard choice for kim to make but at least she had kat to help her make it. i really liked this and i hope you'll post more liek this soon.
Geena chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I loved this story! I really like Kat so thanks for writing such a nice story about her.
PurpleFlowers chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Oh, this was just wonderful! It was one of the most realistic fics I've read in a long time. I just adore the way you used this story to explain that final scene, especially as I always felt something was missing there. You did well to show just how much Kimberly admired Kat, and how much Katherine was willing to sacrifice for Kimberly's happiness. A really beautiful story, you should be proud.
BloodRedRanger chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Great one-shot. I never liked that part where Kat was just waiting, and you made it understandable. Fantastic job.
rosebudjamie chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
nice story, i was so sad when kim left the show