Reviews for What Really Matters
Master Li chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Such a sweet story and I can totally see Dean owning at a rifle game and then giving Sam the most girly/gay prize he could get from the game. That made me laugh excellent job!
sairah chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Lovely.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Great new story. Nice and simple. It was good to "see" the brothers laugh and have fun for a change.
04238 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
OH I LOVE YOU! THAT WAS BRILLIANT! The little 'some things stay the same' was just SO SWEET and the two little boys just broke my heart. I can't say anything because even if I said it was perfection, I'd be depreciating the story.

I'll start talking properly now, so the start when Dean made the 'peace offering', that's when I knew I would really like this story. And then we met Carl, and I just loved how he trusted Dean and Jonathan was being all protective and then Dena shot all the targets and helped Jon get one and they got the bears and I was like 'i want a bear too, now!' And then Jon carried sleeping Carl home and Sam and Dean were laughing in the car park and that was just a memorable brotherly moment for me. And because it's after john died... on my favs and recc'ing it on my profile.
wcfan chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Aw...how sweet...
brokenspirit21 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Loved it. It was so cute. You really expressed the bond Sam and Dean have and will always...**four stars**
Julie chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
That was cute! Good job! ; )
Lonnie chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Aw! That's so sweet.
friendly chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
very cute.. that was good...
24 | « Prev Page 1 2