Reviews for Logical Arrival
Elita One chapter 10 . 2/10/2008
this was a great story

that last bit made me sad cause I knew what was going to happen
CommonLogic chapter 10 . 7/30/2007
I must say that I'm a fan of your stories. Hound and Mirage are my favourite characters, and it's nice to see them get some attention.

I've enjoyed this story, but I'm wondering about where the whole Hound thing came from. He's spoken to Flamestrike on several occasions in the story, but this attraction seems to have come out of nowhere for him - I just don't see it.

Other than that, great story. I'm looking forward to reading whatever you decide to tackle next :)
Tyrrlin chapter 10 . 7/28/2007
Daw...

Thank you SO MUCH for writing this for me. You've really been an inspriation and a great friend. Wonderful story. :-)
VAwitch chapter 10 . 7/26/2007
Wow! excellent series - I do hope that Flamestrike's story will continue soon in the other series... and I like the hint as to who will help her recover from Prowl's death.
Okami-chan chapter 10 . 7/25/2007
Okay, now I'm going to sit here with a Prowl doll (and a Hound doll) and bawl my eyes out. Those last lines! Ugh! Talk about heartbreaking, knowing where this is going. Taking this hand-in-hand with 'Welcome Home, Hero' and it's so sad.

I feel really bad for Hound, too. He's one of those nice guys that can't seem to get a girl. *huggles Hound*
Vaeru chapter 10 . 7/25/2007
Thank you for writing this. I think I've said it before, but I'll say it again: it's always a treat to see an update on one of your Solarflare stories, and it doesn't hurt that you have a soft spot for Prowl. *purrs* You write him very well, and the chess set... I can see that as a game that Prowl can get into, and a nice way for Flamestrike to bridge the gap.

I can't wait to see where you go from here or what new treat you'll create for us, though it makes me want to cry to think where Prowl goes after this.

But... I see that you've taken care of that already, too. ;) You do have all of your bases covered.

Again, thank you for writing,

Vaeru
Tyrrlin chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
Thank you for allowing me to add a bit to this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next!

*squees happily*
Tariq chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
Hi. Nice chapter. Dont take this the wrong way... but I suspect you're not too fond of the new guys (HotRod, Kup, Magnus, Springer and Arcee)... why? I mean I'veread another fic ofyours where you've got Kup acting like a complete jerk to jazz and company after prime's death. They weren't bad...nordo I think they were snobbish...I think u should reassess.
echo21 chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
I'm really enjoying this story, I eagerly await to read the next chapter. Please Update Soon!
blazer-6 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
another nice fic keep up the good work.
Draconic Caduceus chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
*claps* Wonderful! Please update soon! w
Tariq chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Hi. Excellent start! Plz Continue! Update SOON!