Reviews for Wasn't
Lovely! I find myself wanting more of this! What happens next? (:
FlamingRose11 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
love it!
butterflymuppet chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This was very well written- and so cute ]
patty the purple platypus chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
this was really nice I loved how it started out with Angelina's point of veiw than changed to Fred's (at least it seemed to switch to me). I loved how you potrayed both of the characters.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This was great. I loved how you described her. I thought there was going to be a bit of fluff in there, but sadly there wasn't. :( Oh well! I really liked this story. It's definitely one of those feel good stories for all the girls out there that are like Angelina. And I have to say, I definitely feel like one of those girls. Maybe I don't have the wit part, but the rest of your dedication sure sounds like me. Thanks for writing this story.
Blix chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Kyle here...just decided to check up on a few stories. Just started reading Harry Potter last week on Half-Blood Prince now. It was the wit.
Gene Kelly chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
there's not much else i can say, except that this story is utter perfection and captures the pure essence of angelina/fred. and for that, it's now added to my favorites list.
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
awesome drabble. ]
ionizable chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
wo. nice drabble. :D

nice characterization. o_o really well done.

._. this is like a little mini-essay. XD interesting format, then.

keep writing. T
Hope-W chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
liked it a LOT
PapriK chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
o great! I love that fic!
SparklingEyesWithACrazyMind chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
aww..sweet:D really sweet:)
Zorione chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Great Job with this oneshot. I loved it.
news to the maxx chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
me encanta mucho!
MistyMagicWaterflower aka xImmortalxRomanticx chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I love your fics, always have always will.

They just have a great over all quality to them and this one was no exeption. This story reminds me of me and a friend of mine.

It honestly made my day, thank you.