Reviews for One Night Stand
90MLLu chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
Hahah yeah that is disturbing to know that...hihi. Great job but the length of it is maybe to... short. All in all I like it(v)
90MLLu chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
It's great. I like the dialog they are having and the last part “But I don’t mind losing it to you-

-as long as I’m on top.”

made it all funny

Good Work!
90MLLu chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I'm also writing a collection of one-shots about the Naruto-characters. Clever heads think a like(v)

Anyway... I like this one-shot a lot. It's so touching and emotional, I like those kinds of FanFics. This line sure did the trick for me "The tears fell before he even knew he was crying, mixing with the drying blood on both they’re faces." It moved me a lot. Love this one-shot. Keep making these if you can(v) Fanatstic job!
Stary Knight chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
WELL IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME YOU POSTED,not to be mean or anything. its just you know all that waithing and stuff. Any way i think it was kinda weird. i didnt get a some stuff. but hey what ever. so yeah. POST SOONER NEXT TIME WONT YAH! ok i'll forgive you this time. so cant wait for the next chapt. :)
Wrestlin'Cookies chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
Eventhought it is short, I still think it's funny. Only you could think of such a plot Nee-chan~ _
Stary Knight chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
Hey there. I really enjoyed it even if it was short and all but that's kool. Any way the last line was really funy ( ha he ha he) and all that. So my advice to you is to keep on writing and I cant wait for your next story. I hope its awwsome.

well bye bye
Michelle Santos chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
yay!
Wrestlin'Cookies chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
XD I luv this one 'cause it's dirty XP Your dirty! LOL Laurel's really rubbin' off on you isn't she? LOL I like it tons and tons and tons *heart*
Stary Knight chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Hey b-chan,

man this was an awsome. I mean I liked it. It was kinda not your writing style, but it really was good. I mean i could take it so many ways its unbeleave able. ( if thats how you spell it)

any way it was awsome.

well keep up the good work

bye bye

stay knight
Sallt chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
It worked. I think it could have been made clearer that Sasuke was surprised, but other than that, it was good, and cute!

It's very different form the previous chapter.:)
Hikari-light29 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
hey I really like your story. It was very moving i think. any way keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next one.

Bye bye
Anmoi chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Nee-chan...XD sadness -.- ;( Very good job overall...but sadness!
Alexa chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Really well done. I liked it! Keep sending them to me and I'll keep reading.
anon chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Good start.
Sandra-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Some small grammatical and punctuation errors, but generally well thought out. Perhaps more descriptive embellishment to really emphasize the character's emotions/thoughts and to add to the reader's experience. But overall, excellent work.