Reviews for Lion King III Exiled Part One
digimon chapter 14 . 8/9/2010
I like your story it is very good.
Mahranie chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
i fine story, you did great
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 14 . 5/23/2007
I can understand you're having problems with the final chapters and doing it in the Spring is always the hardest time. So Tau is gone to lead his own pride. I imagine Vitani is proud of her son.

Silika is gone to hunt her own mother... that should be interesting. Ruquaya has another plan to bring the Pridelands to it's core? Not good.

I'll be watching for the next part in this series. Just from the sneak peek alone, I can tell it's gonna be excellent.

Keep up the good work and have fun writing! Also, thanks for continuing to read my story. I updated. Chapter 15 is on site. Read, enjoy and review!

Take care!

- Mary aka Minister!
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 13 . 4/29/2007
Good chapter! So Tau wants to join the rogues and he loves Silika? Hmm, interesting. I wonder what Kisasi will say about this? Update soon!
Rose DiVerona chapter 13 . 4/29/2007
First of all, I'd just like to say I noticed you changed the last chapter to fit in Kovi's feelings, and you did it really well. Second of all, whoa. All this time you had me thinking it was Silika/Kisasi, but now it's Silika/Tau? I'm soo confuzled! Hopefully, the next chapter will clear a little up. Update!
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
Wow! Now that Ruqaya has been defeated what will happen next? Will Kovu and Kiara find out that Kisasi is alive and give him the throne which is rightfully his? What will become of Silika and Tau? Many questions! Wonderful chapter! Update soon!
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 11 . 4/23/2007
It's about time Kovu came to his senses. Now that the Pridelanders have been pinned will Tau and the others get there in time and what will everyone's reaction be when they do. Like I said, I LOVE this story! Update soon!
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
So the rogue's name is Ruquaya. Nice. Superior is a good name! Will Silika be okay. Will she, Tau and Kisasi return home and fight for the Kingdom? Great chapter! Very Suspenseful! Update soon!
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 9 . 4/23/2007
Kovu is insane! Now that Kisasi is back in the picture what will happen when Tau Silika and he reunite? I sense a problem on both sides. I LOVE this story! Update soon!
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 8 . 4/23/2007
Truth be told I like the evil Kovu idea. It gives a glimpse on whether or not Kovu would make a good king or not. My opinion, Kovu looks too much like Scar even though he's stronger than the former King. Scary thought but then Disney never did make a sequel to give us that image. We have to write it down. Okay, I'll shut up now! Great chapter! Update soon!
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 7 . 4/23/2007
Kovu is a real pest! Tau is the only male cub left and his nephew and he'll never be King? Kovu is getting more and more like Scar all the time. Vitani not saying anything? She's royal... she's Scar's daughter that makes her princess. Ah well.. At least Silika will have a better home. Kisasi is alive? Whew! His name means revenge? Will that come in handy in the future? Can't wait to find out. Update soon! Excellent chapter!
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 6 . 4/23/2007
Poor Silika! Kiara is more royal blood than Kovu and she should've stepped up! Kovu had no authority even if he is the King, he sure doesn't act like it! Simba died like his father did: With dignity and saving the life of another! May he rest in peace among the stars! Great chapter! Update soon!
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
Okay, I'm offically starting to hate Kovu! How dare he blame Silika for Sarabi and Sarafina's deaths! *growls and claws at the ground* Well at least Simba and Nala will take care of her and maybe Simba can talk some sense into the dark brown lion king. Great chapter! I love the part when Simba and Silika are playing! Update soon!
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
I feel sorry for Kovu. He never knew Scar and yet he's being torn by nightmares. Sad. :( Good chapter! Update soon!
Rose DiVerona chapter 12 . 4/16/2007
I liked this chapter! But what was Kovu's reaction when he discovered Kisasi? You just sort of skipped over to Silika waking up Tau. I'd like to know how Kovu felt when he saw his son!