Reviews for What Reality Is
Flame Rising chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Let’s play a game, shall we? Yes? Fantastic.

This game is called “Things That Can Write Better Than You”. The rules are simple. Please correctly select which choice can write better than you:

A. My left testicle

B. A toilet-full of chunky diarrhea

C. An inbred midget clown who swims in choice B

D. All of the above

If you chose the correct answer, D, then you have won the following prize:

A spot in my coveted C2 “Stories A Turd Out of My ** Could Write Better” (which, strangely enough was not one of the choices). Don’t despair! Even if you didn’t choose correctly, I will be kind enough to give you that prize anyway. Who said I don’t have a heart?

Congratulations! Please continue to avoid the dictionary as if it were an oozing, puss-filled sore on an old hooker’s a.s.s. And good grammar? Well, run away from it like it’s a festering syphilitic itch you just can’t scratch in public. Or in words you can understand: your fic sucks donkey balls, and that’s what you wanted me to think, right? Because otherwise, I’d have to believe this was an actual attempt at writing and laugh the crap right out of myself.

Best regards,

F/R
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
All yaoi fan girls are typical since they ship Canon Sue pairs while hating on any character that has ovaries. Heterophobe!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
XD chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Calintz x Serina forever baby!
Alla Marcia chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I love it. :P

I particularely like the way you portrayed Calintz' confusion over names-it just about summed up mine all throughout the end of the game. (Must go kill Agreian-er, Hugo! Um, Neikan?)

AgreianxCalintz has to be my all-time favorite, but I like to acknowledge how ultimately, it would never work. I enjoyed you're interpretation of how it all went, and I would love to see more. :)
191026 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
very very very descriptive! your use if language clearly defines how confused poor calintz is! very very good. I believe this fic should you choose to continue will be very dark...it couldnt go plain sailing for calintz when he confronts neikan/agreian/hugo. there would have to be some maybe forced sexual acts? just a suggestion from a yaoi crazed fangirl! very very good first chappie

191026 x