Reviews for The Musings of a Raven
sumersprkl chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
That ending was the most adorable thing I have ever heard. And for once, that isn't an exaggeration. That was literally the most adorable thing I have ever heard. I thought I loved the story before that, but that ending sealed the deal. I absolutely loved it.
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Raven is a tad bit OOC, but she's a naturally closed off person. It's probably easier to open up to a piece of paper than it is to spill your heart to a person. Paper connot judge, People, no matter who, can. Besides, she can destroy all evidence once she's finished. No one will ever know... Unless BB, being BB, finds it first ;). 3 ~Har~
nikki chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
aw ! i wish a guy would do that to me !

a heart with your hands

it

where your real heart is

tomorrow your crush will ask u out but only if u post this on 3 bbxrae fluffs and not this one. you have 2 read them !
bbissocute chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
This is too cute! I love it. I am definitly faving this. Keep up the awesome works,

bbissocute
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Awesome! I loved the debate on how to dispatch the box and of course the BB and Rae fluff.

But the thing which I loved the most is the symbolism of the roses and the vase.

Excellent work. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Nice one-shot. Great job on Raven's thoughts.

Keep the good writing.
SpiderSquirrel chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
You BADLY need an editor! Your wording was HORRIBLE. Words were left out and not spelled correctly. Have you ever PASSED an English class in your LIFE? Don't you dare say ti was the character's lingo, because Raven isn't articulately retarded.

Anyways, the story was good. The whole part where BB talked about his parents dying on Valentine's Day was...inventive, to say the least. Pity it wasn't acurate. (BTW, he was ten, not eight.)

So, please keep writing, but get a BETA reader.
HaroldOfTheRocks chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
very good. i enjoyed this story emensly ( i don't think i spelled it right) it was short simple and a good read. cool