Reviews for Living A Life
Hunter of Slytherclaw chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
Are you continuing this story because I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
MissSarahG1 chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
I loved this story, I hope rose will be ok :)
Kayti13 chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
You can't just stop! I wanna know who the men are!
Hocapontas chapter 17 . 2/1/2011
Are those 2 men Doctor's? Or are they Gallifreyan's? It's the only thing I can think of, since the Doctor clearly knows them. They know Rose and have a Tardis. I'm hoping your going to continue this story.
Rosewood of Brazil chapter 17 . 1/7/2010
next chapter please!

although i have a sneaking suspicion that there won't be one since you haven't updated in like two years!

Rosewood of Brazil chapter 1 . 1/7/2010

No jokes, you are the best Rose/10 writer EVER. Ever ever. Love your stuff, 'tis greater than edible ball bearings :)
Izziet chapter 17 . 9/24/2009
I know its been a long time but please update this story. Want to know what happens to Rose and who those two men are.
MadlyInLoveWithMusic chapter 17 . 4/29/2009
OH NO! you can't just leave it there! it's so cruel! Poor Rose...on her wedding day! she really does have bad luck. You'd better update soon!

Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 17 . 12/12/2008
Ah! Rose! no! You can't die! Why did this story have to end here! and no updates for over a year! tragic! I'm in pain. It's to good to end here!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
haha, wow, this story is amazing! I noticed your questions and decided to answer them. I am completely obsessed with the show... so yeah...

Forth Doctor: he was the one with the long scarf and the obsession with jellybabies! I don't know much more than that, but i'm pretty sure he was one of the funnier Doctors, the less 'serious' ones.

fifth doctor: The fifth doctor is the incarnation that the tenth doctor likes the most. He was a little more reserved... i suppose, but still a bit of a joker. He was really into cricket and at the end of "the five doctors" he was elected (when i say 'elected' i mean 'forced into the position of') the Lord President of Gallifrey, but he ran away with his companions at the time.

Gallifrey and Doctor's role: Like i said, in his fifth regeneration he was picked to be Lord President of Gallifrey, which is the 'planet leader' basically. The high families (like the old aristocrat families on earth kinda') are called Chapters. Gallifreyan's aren't born, they use something called "The Looms" that's... um... hard to describe... but they aren't born. there's a High Council under the Lord President (i'm pretty sure) and the capitol of Gallifrey is also (it is believed) called Gallifrery. There's the citadel of the Time Lords in a giant glass dome. The 'large' cities of Gallifrey wouldn't be considered very large in terms of population of earth because there are simply less of them. At any given time there were only 10 Time Lords in the universe. They traveled in groups because a TARDIS is designed to have 6 pilots. 6 is also the perfect number on Gallifrey. And I could go on and on... so yeah... i'll stop now.

Doctor's family history: Hm... don't know much about that one. It's speculated that he had a human mother, but i don't know if that's cannon or a fan rumor based on the fact that the 8th doctor was half human (If a Time Lord regenerates to close to other species he can pick up DNA from that species if not in a safe environment like a TARDIS). But we do know that at one point he was married (whether out of ,love or not we, or at least i, don't know) and had children and one of his first companions was his granddaughter Susan, who was just a normal Gallifreyan, not a Time Lord.

Gallifrey Timeline: Gallifrey was a set point in history basically. No Time Lord was allowed to go back or forward in Gallifrey's time and supposedly it was locked so that no one could, A Time Lord always returned to Gallifrey relative to his personal timeline. So it doesn't matter when the Doctor went after the Time War because the whole thing was Time Sealed anyway and there was no way back. But if you need to know, i believe the answer would be that the 21st century is "before" the Time War, because when they meet Jack he's hear about Daleks and their sudden disappearance and the Doctor explains that they "went off to fight a bigger war, the Time War"

TARDISes: TARDISes were grown in a null-zone connected to the Eye of Harmony. The Eye of Harmony was created by Rassilon and it is connected to time and that connects the TARDISes to the Time Vortex. The null-zone is called a Hyper Loom.

Time Lord training: Young Time Lords were called Time Tots. They went to an academy on Gallifrey called the "Time Academy", or just "The Academy" where they learned all about the laws of Time. The first of which is "you never cross your own timeline" and there are a bunch of other ones that all help in not creating paradoxes. Some of them contradict each other too... Like one is that “no lesser being should ever enter a TARDIS" and another is that a "young Time Lord should travel with a lesser being to gain experience" so yeah.

Regeneration: Gallifreyan’s have a triple helix DNA strand (Time Lord’s have a little different structure… but the effect is the same. Time Lord’s have a 4th strand that extends into the forth dimension and with the help of a TARIDS into the 5th, giving them their ‘time senses’), this makes regeneration possible. As far as I know there really is no difference between Time Lord regeneration and Gallifreyan regeneration. Also as far as I know they have the same amount of 12 regenerations, could be wrong. 12 because their bodies can only handle so much stress of genetic recombination.

Jobs of normal Gallifreyans: hmm… never thought about that before. I would suppose they did normal things, like being scientists and stuff. Someone had to come up with all the cool technology. And there must have been construction of some sort because the second sun on Gallifrey is artificial and they had buildings and things. I have a “even in Disney Land someone has to clean the toilets” kind of philosophy there.

Anything else: … where to begin! Well… there’s a lot of stuff up there… let’s see… hmm… oh! Before their first regeneration Gallifreyan’s only have one heart. This makes the first regeneration usually the most painful. And regeneration at a young age is very dangerous, so they’re technically not allowed to regenerate until they’re 500 years old. A Gallifreyan/Time Lord can be in one body for about 10 years, but their bodies do age, even if slowly, so at the end of that time they’ll most likely be in a wheelchair. Also, Gallifrey had an unusual property about it that restores telomeres. So if someone from another planet came to Gallifrey they would live much longer than their normal live span, but if they were to leave after that time then they would age very very quickly and die within a few years.

Well… you know I’m very disturbingly obsessed now… I will stop. Lol.

A parting Joke for you: What goes bang thud, bang thud, bang thud, bang thud, bang thud, bang thud, bang thud, bang thud, bang thud, bang thud, bang thud, bang thud?

A Time Lord committing suicide.

Haha, okay, bye!
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 17 . 7/19/2008
... I got done reading this chapter... looked down at the bottom right of the screen, and yelled "No!" There's no arrow! There's no more story! Tragic! :) I love this story, I really do, and I would be trhilled to read more of it, if there were any more to read. (That was a thinly veiled hint. Very thinly veiled.) Kudos on an amazing story! -Terri
GooseberryQueen chapter 17 . 7/19/2008
Why won't he let his other regenerations help him?
GooseberryQueen chapter 16 . 7/19/2008
Rose isn't dead, is she? Please say she's not dead! :(
GooseberryQueen chapter 13 . 7/19/2008
AW! :D
GooseberryQueen chapter 12 . 7/19/2008
Wow, that was a quick birth! How incredibly sweet :)