Reviews for The Meaning of the Name
KilluaTheLoveOfMyLife chapter 5 . 4/26
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Update!
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 4/11
AH I see. Interesting concept. I like the idea of playing with genetics via magic and potions. Its a very curious thing to advance oneself by taking on properties of other things. Though I am honestly surprised he wasn't suggested to take on some basilisk blood as the needed other half or at least to give enhancement.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 4/11
Honestly I never understood why no one thought to use an alternative school as a place to go considering the insanity that was Hogwarts. Curious about that blood ritual. I liked how you actually made it muddy blood in fact and not simply as insult. Shame he knew not of his mothers sacrifice to save him from his doom. This is what happens when dumbledore does not tell people the truth. People make rash decisions because of lack of information.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 4/11
Neato. I always figured Basilisk Venom would be a good core for him though I always felt it wasn't enough. Like he needed part of Dementor Shroud, Basilisk Venom, and a Pheonix Feather with something to promote neutrality in the mix to allow for the three substances to react without badly reacting.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 4/11
Um. Wasn't St brutus actual? If I recall it was actally something they said he was sent to in the series. Considering that was its actual full name I would not be surprised if that is where filth as sent.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/11
I like the idea of heads of houses leaving impressions of themselves to teach their descendants. Its interesting. It also helps harry did not ignore his instincts for once.
ShakespearePoet101 chapter 5 . 4/10
Is there a sequel to this?
Reymen chapter 5 . 4/8
Wonder how Harry would react if/ when he learns what Lilly have done for him. How Slytherin will react.
Reymen chapter 3 . 4/8
What made Harry trust Slyterin so much that he is willing to remove his mothers blood on his suggestion? Especially after having so much positive influence by purebloods like Malfoy?
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 2 . 1/18
This is wonderful! I love Slytherin chiming in!
lunabane chapter 5 . 1/15
Sequel?
kuroyuki96 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
this is complete? but the restoration of the name? there are holes everywhere
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Please continue! Its really good
Chim Cheree chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Complete? It was a nice story, but really didn't feel complete...
anaraz chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
loved this fic.
good to see Ron with brain :)