Reviews for The Meaning of the Name
StarKurama chapter 5 . 12/3
please continue this story. im interested in how it will turn out
Love2read23 chapter 5 . 11/21
ahhhhh! It was going so well. I can't believe Harry bled out Lily. I am sure that your theory would have rationalized this sufficiently, as demonstrated by the little in this chapter. I had thought that Harry would use Sirius' blood to supply the other half. Regardless of him being a mass murdering, escaped convict, he has the right blood and I am sure that Salazar would advocate for using it. It's actually weird that Salazar wouldn't have Harry found the blood to restore before completing the ritual. I am sad that Harry lost his invisibility cloak. I am guessing because of that, the Hallows won't play a role later in the fic. (Although, considering that you wrote this before Deathly Hallows came out, you didn't know about them). Then again, considering it's Death's cloak, maybe it survived. I mean for it to be hundred of years old, it had to have had a lot of protections. I wish there was more but it was good for what's here. Thank you for writing. Sincerely, AngieBea
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 11/21
It makes sense that Ginny's magic would be exhausted. I wonder why I never realized that before. It's sad but makes so much sense. Thank you.
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 11/18
love it!~~
SortingHat chapter 3 . 6/17
What the hell is this about? Are you on drugs?
Priya Ashok chapter 5 . 4/27
Thank you.
chyaraskiss chapter 1 . 4/6
I'm really enjoying reading some of your works. But dang! You keep ending them without resolutions. So many good beginnings.

I have to admit, that I am rather mad that he so callously bleed away his mother's so-called tainted blood.
lordvitiris chapter 5 . 1/31
Hope you update soon please. It was getting good.
GlassGirlCeci chapter 5 . 1/23
Oh how I wish there was more...it's almost like a prequel of sorts.
GlassGirlCeci chapter 1 . 1/23
You write so well, holy crap. Forget the material itself, even if it were only mildly interesting I have a feeling I would still be captivated. As it is, it's an intriguing story so far and I can hardly stop reading to write this review :)
kirbyonsteroids chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Wow. I'm not often pleasantly surprised at characterizations of ron, more due to the tropes of the fandom, and authors focusing elsewhere and flattening his character, but that exchange at the end was fantastic. Well done.
Himanshu.99 chapter 5 . 9/2/2016
The story seems incomplete.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Ever heard of a Gary Stu? *A male version of the dreaded Mary Sue*. Harry Potter fits all the tropes of one and this is frankly disgusting. Cmon seriously a voice in his head giving him commands? Harry should at least rethink where he is hearing voices.

Most readers do not understand about Mary Sue's so will give criticism to even trash. As long as the box is shiny and flashy that is all what people seem to care about.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
we could do that now with DNA but it would probably be illegal.
mckertis chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
Was there a point to this story ?