Reviews for Firestorm: Dragonfire
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
Wow, this was a great story. I love American Dragon, but sadly don't live in a place where I can get Disney. Hearing that it is officially canceled is saddening. (I live in the world of antena tv). But your story was great. I loved the moment of truth when Rose found out she was a dragon. I agree, there is no way the Huntsclan would have known for sure. A good point, I wonder what would have happened if Jake had been born with a dragon birthmark. I can't wait to read the next story!
Zanzibar1 chapter 20 . 12/19/2009
I love it! I can't wait to read the sequel! In fact I'm going to go read it right now.
Taeniaea chapter 20 . 12/17/2009
cool story
spider-pony32 chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
This is a great story keep up the good work
Zantair chapter 20 . 10/9/2008
Dude, your stories rock. I'm glad you wrote more. You are a really good writer
Guest chapter 20 . 8/1/2007
this is a great story but the questions that you ask at the end are confusing
Pysch13 chapter 20 . 6/9/2007
awesome, i read the whole thing today! Sad for Rose that Jake had to die, but i knew it was comming. Awesome story!
Mike Kane chapter 20 . 4/11/2007
Wow. I just spent the last day reading your story, Very good! I sorta knew you were gonna kill Jake because I accidentally read your synopsis for Darkfire, but I still wanted to keep reading. In my book any story that can keep you reading even if you know the ending is awesome!
Mr. Pasternak 65 chapter 20 . 4/1/2007
I must say that this story is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I have never read a story that has made me think about the characters more deeply than this one. You can really feel for the characters and understand their conficts.

Good luck on 'Darkfire' and I congratulate you for completing this work of art.
reddragonn343 chapter 20 . 3/31/2007
hmm...cool...please continue
Queen of Spar Oom chapter 19 . 3/30/2007
Ok, yeah i know this is after my chapter 20 review, but i reread this chapter and i have a prediction. In dark fire, will rose somehow try to summon that portal again to rescue jake? PLEASE SAY THAT WILL HAPPEN! sorry, i just liked jake. I hope that will happen. :D it looks like rose has a portal summoning thingy. sweet. I'll look for dark fire and sorry for the extra review! U ROK!

Queen of Spar Oom
Queen of Spar Oom chapter 20 . 3/30/2007
NO! That is so sad! Jake is dead? WA! *sniffle* I feel sorry for Jake's family and friends, but at least the dark dragon is finally gone! WOO HOO!

I will look for Darkfire. I really wana read it. Thats cool though, now Rose is the American Dragon. I could kinda tell jake was gonna die, but still, its so sad! :(

Overall, THIS STORY ROCKED! I LOVED IT! The ending was a bit sad, but very well written and it kept me coming bak for more! :D Keep writing! U R AWSOME! :D

PS WHAT! HECK NO! THEY CAN NOT CANCEL JAKE LONG! IF THEY DO, I WILL NEVER WATCH DISNEYCHANNEL AGAIN! BOYCOTT THEM! I'll do whatever i can to help! SAVE THE DRAGONS!

Your #1 Fan,

Queen of Spar Oom

PPS Send me the message when Dark fire comes out and look for my upcoming story. Give u hints:

1. Not as good as yours

2. the character says "aye" a lot

3. She's gonna be foreign, but not far from jake (who'll be alive in my story)

4. Jake impersonated her title in "Heroes of the Hourglass"

Figure it out? Look for it! :D (Might be a while though, but you'll see it when it makes it's debute!)

BYE!
SqueakyTheDuck chapter 20 . 3/30/2007
And now you've ended the story with a cliffhanger, too.

Spike
death chapter 20 . 3/29/2007
Why? Oh why?

Please let Jake come back.
DimitrisDuchess chapter 20 . 3/29/2007
NO! Please, don't let him be dead.. Please bring him back.. you've got me tearing.. I love it *sniffle* do more..