Reviews for Talking to Imperials
Master of the Boot chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Now this was another great one. In the series the racism against aliens isn't properly explored in relation to Thrawn himself, though the great man does deal with the anit-alien sentiment in the smartest way possible. Another brief but great chapter.
Master of the Boot chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
God this one chapter really hits home. I once wrote an essay like this when I was a kid in support of the Iraq war. Damn good of you for showing the power of propaganda on the young minds.
serenity8118 chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
All of it excellent. Especially the last story.
ladyravena chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
I laughed so hard at the idea of Thrawn and Darthie at a dinner meeting, going over the wine list...

More?

PLeasE?

Fix Thrawn?
Elemarth chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
I want to read another essay! That was hilariously horrendous!

And the last chapter was definitely interesting. Vader eats?
miarath chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
I really like this one for it's very like Thrawn to act like that. Giving them a lesson, I mean, and it's a lesson in more than one way. It's about morality and about tactic, which is Thrawn's most valued pet-peeve I think. It's lovely done. Keep up the good work.
skywalker05 chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
Good. Interesting points of view; how Vader's and C'Baoth's terror tactics could turn their own men against them (although Luke might decline a drink because he's on the opposite moral extreme); how the Empire affects the lives of its most impressionable citizens (Aw! Poor kid! And a bit creepy); and about how Thrawn preaches peace instead of said terror tactics. You evoked his authoritative voice well. There were some choppy lines that did not sound natural; "At least none of this particular group have brawled before" just didn't sound fluid to me. However, I think you've got some really clever ideas here. Good work.
lady-orwell chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Very enjoyable. The best chapter was, in my opinion, the essay. It showed the most chilling aspect of any sucsesful totalitarian dictatorship; the people love it. substute a few words and walla, an essay from Nazi germany.
kiku65 chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
*reads chapter three and snorts*

Chiss!

Men!

... Imps!
shann1 chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
Glad to see a Thrawn chapter! I'm also looking forward to updates on your other stories.
shann1 chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
This is a clever little story with a strong message. I hope you update it.

P.S. Please live up to your name and write some stories about the Chiss! I'd especially love to read anything about Thrawn, Drask and Stent!