Reviews for Tragically Beautiful

Great story, Dave? what about Randy

Ud asap

B xx
blehhh chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
good story..i really like the theme...update soon!
zAcEfRoNiSmYwIlDcAt chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
Update soon! please i HAVE to read more!
Maria-Mia chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
AW so i pretty much love it. Update!
KillerstyleBlvd chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
Awesome chapter. I totally loved how they gave her a make over and I liked how you described that she looked. Wow, she has a son? By the way you described her, it sounds like she didn't. I like how she's having a date with Todd but I'd like to see what could happen if she started dating Randy. To me, it seems like they'd make a cute couple. :)
behrendt54 chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
i love the story! i wander who her parents are? can't wait to see what happens next!
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
Okay what? I loved it i read this in one go and i personally enjoyed it lol. I loved when Torrie ripped her dress and Darlee was like take it off Priceless.

Aww no she likes Dave, what about Randy? oh no i can see a lot of drama in this story.

Awesome story and awesome effort

XKellyX
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wow great start, I'm about to read the next one now!
KageMori chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
thats really good. i really like it so far and hope that you'll update again soon! im really looking forward to the next chapter!
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
I'm glad they made her over to see her true beauty. Dave, yeah, that definately threw me for a loop. Wonder what Randy will think of the new look? Hm...could be interesting. Keep up the great work!
SandyCena chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
Nice chapter Todd Griaham m this going to interesting this is the the first update soon.
lowritheaussie chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
Well about damn time madam hahahahaha jokes... you know I love you!

I love Darlee, I relate to her alot (maybe a little too much) and I hope Todd isn't going to hurt her because I will kick his ass or Randy will. Maybe Randy and Todd can duel for her, that would be romantic.

I wonder what the Divas reaction will be to her choice of date... can't say I'm a Todd Grisham kinda gal but whatever floats your boat.

I love this story and Darlee... so don't keep me waiting too long for the next chapter :D
CanadianBrunette619 chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
Hm I wonder who helped you write this...ME LMFAO )! Good chapter!
cassymae chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
good chapter, can't wait to see what Maria has in mind