Reviews for Heroes
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/22
Wonderful feel good story. Thanks!
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Wow major chick flick moment, but i so love chick flick moments. Great story Sam words were beautiful...
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
great...
mouse8 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Another beautifully written story from you. Sam's speech was so accurate and so moving.

(My favourite book is Watership Down too!)
elderwitty chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
You got the brotherly interaction dead on. The sympathetic family man makes killing the werewolf that much worse. Poor Dean - it's so much harder when black and white shifts to shades of gray. Funny how much easier it is to hear the truth in the dark. Thank goodness Sam and you both know that.
Love me yes chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Wow. Great, Superb, Marvelous story. At last I found story the way I like it. Brotherly love with chick-flick moments. YES!

This is so going in my favorite stories list.

Thanks a lot.

Keep on writing such nice stories.
CyberSupernatural chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
i read this story twice - u're great!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
i'm not one for chick flick moments but I did like the story
freaker chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
aww! sweet.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Aw! Almost shed a tear on that one. Dean should cut himself some slack. I'm glad you wrote this. Kripke probably won't give us anything like this, but Dean needs to know that Sam really does look up to him. Good job!
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Aw, sweet!
Onari chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Adorable! I loved it!

Thanks for sharing!

Love xx
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Wow, simply beautiful girl, a great chick flick moment that was totally true to both characters. You get so inside their heads when you are writing the words just flow! So sad that Malcolm had to die, but as Sam said, Dean had no choice. Wish the show would include some moments like this, sometimes they are so needed to get closure on an episode!

Your writing is astounding girl, I have you on alert so I don't miss anything you write, you're one of my fave authors! Your story reached me on so many levels! Outstanding.
GhostBehindYou chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
BEAUTIFUL! I love the brotherly fluff. You did this perfectly. It made me cry and smile at the same time. I'm all choked up now xx
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
That was lovely. A really sweet chick-flick moment between them, that Dean desperately needs, without being out of character. Very well written :)