Reviews for Anonymity
Liz chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
I know you haven't updated in a few years but would you be able to give a little author's note maybe saying how this was all supposed to pan out? I love this fic so so much and it's just one of those things that you can read regardless of what your current fandom is. It's just love and you're probably one of the only author's who writes Athrun so wonderfully. Please update if you ever have a chance it's such a waste to not end this!

x
seasnake.756 chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
Oh. Haven't read this in ages and still love it. so much happenings again, the treaty seems kinda shaky.
Hicari chapter 5 . 11/12/2008
Pleasepleaseplease please continue with this fic.

Its literally a lifesaver for me, and has some of the BEST writing I've read in the longest time! Not to mention that the pairings are amazing, the plot is captivating and you really have me biting my nails in anticipation. I'm pretty much begging you to write more on this!

Well, I suppose that I've stayed up too late finishing off this last chapter, I might as well go to bed~ :)

Just wanted to tell you how much I love this story and really want you to continue it!

Hopefully looking forward to reading more!

-Kitty-
001Kamikakushi chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
don't know if i said it already but i love your story as well as your characterization. I think i always reviewed (this is the second time i read this...poor fan)

i just can't bear some story where Athrun and Kira act like...uhm.."too gay?" i don't know how to say it. But in yours, it seems so natural. i admire your writing skill for that. Just like crossfire, i love "General" Kira and "Chairman Athrun". it fits perfectly.

Hope you'll think about updating if you have time (that is a way to say: "Update before i die of good fanfictions starvation"):)
sinful ang3l chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
This is such an amazing fic. I hope this will be continued some day. It was just getting to the good part.
Shiho Yuki chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
ne, are you still writing this story... *pout* If you are is it possible for you to update soon~? I'm kinda dieing here waiting XD
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
no matter how many times i read it i fall in love all over wait for the update.
001Kamikakushi chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
another of your great stories

they're not that OCC, in fact they're not :P

The interaction between Kira and Cagalli was funny

I thought Nicol died. Well i thought you followed GS apart from the fact that Athrun and Kira don't know each other.

I was thinking of "Kira killed nicol, etc in his strike, then athrun auto-destructed his aegis along with the strike for revenge. But somehow Kira survived. And all of that happened with them not knowing each other, just being enemies." Well, i was wrong XD

I wonder how they will discover their respective identities. During a fight? the metting? in the mess caused by a terrorist attack while Athrun will be visiting PLANT?

thanks for writing :)

(and sorry for my poor english, please don't mind the mistakes)
Aira chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
LOVE this fic! PLEAASE tell me this one ISN'T DISCONTINUED! PLEEAASE! I'll start crying if you do...

I'm so looking forward to when Kira and Athrun meet face to face without their masks...I've come up with a few scenarios, but I bet yours will be totally different from my musings...therefore...PLEASE DO UPDATE! (desperate fangirl mode) I think I've become a fan of you; your stories, way of writing...really frustrates me when i read a fic that has a great plot but bad grammar/spelling/vocab...your writings don't have ANY of that sort(except one or two here and there...but those are understandable, considering the length of the chapters...)...

KEEP WRITING AND MAKE YOUR FAITHFUL SUPPORTERS(me including some others) HAPPY!

PROMISE I'll review the next chappie when it comes so...UPDATE!

A-chan
Corwalch chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
WHERE IS MY UPDATE! if the talks step up, will u make them ditch the mask? or a threesome with a aploxley fit shinn?
shogi chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
I'm reviewing! 'Cause this story is so damn COOL! WHE! It's been a long time since I've read such an interesting Gundam Seed story. I must say, whoever sent you that complaint about the Dearka/Athrun really has no sense of good taste! It's a central part of the plot and deserves it's moments. I completely love Athrun/Kira but that doesn't mean I'm STUCK on only that pairing! Come on! Dearka and Athrun are HOT HOT HOT! I'm almost drooling!

Now, I am absolutely in LOVE with the masquerade idea and I'm almost ITCHING with waiting to see them meet in a situation where they're NOT meeting for hot sex. Like that meeting between ORB and PLANT... I get the feeling they'll probably recognize each other, even without the masks. I mean, they've talked to each other and done... other stuff... it would be practically impossible for them to not at least suspect that that's who they are. And the NAMES! Damn, that was hilarious! They're actually calling each other by the right names... but don't know it!

Oh, another thing... I think you mentioned that there was a possible Shinn/Cagalli in the A/N in the beginning? Was that this story? Or maybe I'm confused... But if it is true, I REALLY am looking forward to that! I don't think you should let the flames get to you about the Dearka/Athrun deal (they're really so hot... why should anyone be bothered that they're getting it on?) or any other pairing. I love them all and look forward eagerly to an update! XD
LKLTB chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
I forgot how much I love this story! I hope Kira and Athrun learn each other's identity soon...
Kazu-chan chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Nya~! I absolutely adore your works, you're so talented! Never ever, ever, ever stop writing! They're so realistic and believable, and definetely very hawt. XD

Aww, I really do like the pairing DearkaAthrun...I really hope you'll continue it. I know people don't like it all that much, but...but...:sniff: JUST WRITE IT! :O

Mhm, and Crossfire's good too!

Keep up the excellent work!

-Waiting patiently for an update, Kazu-chan
Joybug chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Keep it coming. I really love this one.

Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

And I like it when Athrun's on the bottom.

He's much better that way.
Corwalch chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Giggles likes the last sentence, Brunet? shinn is gonna go into a apoxley fit and athrun is going to get the brunt of it it seems. titters, glad to see a nex chapter is out :)