Reviews for A Shadow's Whisper
Amber chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
its more shall we say intense and graphic but you got most of the basics happens on any overdose. (my sister OD 4 times before succeeding in killing herself) other symptoms might include vision malfunctions such as "pretty collars", loss of conciseness, dizziness, fainting for short periods of time waking up volatile before loss of conciseness, gasping, wheezing and choking, difficulty putting clear thoughts together, slurred speech, appear to be sleeping but difficult or impossible to wake, no responses of limbs, and no response to pain. when mixed with alcohol these symptoms can be exsellrated or more intense and other unknown symptoms may be added.
Leo chapter 24 . 6/15/2012
This story broke me. I literally am curled up in bed right now crying. It is a brilliant story.
Lrnd chapter 24 . 4/6/2010
I'm so glad someone was searching for this story because it's great in that there is so much ambiguity and discussion of grief and what is real and not
EachPeachPearPlum chapter 24 . 8/24/2009
this was a truly beautiful story. and i'm well aware that it's over a year since it was marked as completed, but i feel like i should tell you i loved it. there was some sort of haunting quality to it that means i have to review, i think.

yes. i am having a hard time thinking of anything else to say, so i think i shall leave it at this.

wish i could write like this.

Vicky
amber v chapter 24 . 1/10/2009
This story is amazing, wonderful, incredible and a lost list of other complimentary words. I cried for several chapters. Normally I hate when stories or movies have ambiguous endings but it really works here. Throughout the story I changed my mind about what Draco really is many times and I still haven't decided what I think. Thank you so much for writing and posting this.
shiningxstarx chapter 24 . 12/11/2008
Thank you so much for sharing that with all of us. Lately, I have felt so depressed and lost;my words cannot describe the depths of my self-loathing depression. In this story, I feel that I was also healed, along with Harry(and in some ways Draco also). The dialogue and quotes that you used were absolutely chilling. This story has refreshed me when I had begun to feel jaded and was my angel as much as Harry's. I feel renewed and overflowing with hope. I wish you the same peace in your life.

Thank You.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 24 . 8/29/2008
Aww, I cried pretty much throughout the entire fic

Beatifully written :)

From Me x
whimsical-elegance chapter 24 . 7/25/2008
I was tearing at the end! This is a beautiful piece of work. Very well-written in my opinion.

Draco's character is somewhat mysterious, though I like to think of him living on borrowed time just to help Harry heal... But Harry would be devastated, wouldn't he? He had grown to love the blonde, but Draco left... Perhaps you could have written a short chapter on how he felt.

I'm sorry to see that the story is completed, but I'm looking forward to your future works!
HDfanatic chapter 24 . 7/25/2008
I think this was beautifully written. Draco's character...-sigh-. This story actually made me cry

By the way, that was Pansy, right? and was draco dying because harry was? they really were bound by blood and while harry got weaker he pulled draco down with him...right?
Obbeisance chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
For some reason, this chapter really turned me off. It's a fabulous, chapter, mind, but I'm just very picky. I'm an angst reader, but it has to be horrifying or nothing- so I can't really finish the story.

I just wanted to let you know, though, that Draco's character is fabulous. So original and inspiring.

I love him.
Obbeisance chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
FUCKING cool.

divinexrapture chapter 24 . 7/23/2008
I'm even more lost now than I was before... And who was Nirvana? The only person I could come up with was Ginny, but when they both talked about her in third person it was all rather confusing.
divinexrapture chapter 16 . 7/23/2008
Can I just tell you that at this point in time, I am absolutely beyond confused... Am I supposed to be confused? Or am I just missing something REALLY obvious?
Shining Bright Eyes chapter 24 . 7/22/2008
And it draws to a close.

I've really enjoyed this story. I love finding fics that are unique and don't stick to a path of... well... boring, easy to guess, easy to read-ness.

So thank you so much for writing this and completing it - congratulations. I know that is no easy feat!

Hope to see some other works soon, I'll definitely be keeping tabs on what your writing is doing!

Bright Eyes
vampgoddesss chapter 24 . 7/22/2008
um..uh...huh? im soo confused...so was draco rly an angel? and wats gonna happen to harry? and who was nirvana? im soo confused...:(