Reviews for What do you want?
brihun2388 chapter 3 . 2/5
I know its 2015...but I really wanna know what happens!
cookjar chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Hey any chance of getting back to this story, or did you scrap this project. Just wondering cause it was a decent story...

Esquimaux chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
C'mon! just cuz your name says your a cliffhanger monster doens't mean you have to be one!

*waiting impatiently for you to continue undating*

Esquimaux chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
AH! keep updating! i just checked the last time you updated, and its been so long! last time i read this, i forgot to write down the name, so ive been searching for this since april, and you aren't updating! what happens next?
Arilaen chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
OMG Another cliffhanger! Please please please update soon! It's getting so good! Let Dean catch up to Sam and tell him he's not going to hurt him or whatever! O_O' I'm getting scared... ;;
sentarla chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
have just finsihed reading the story before this and then the last three chapters. Love the story so far, great concept, poor sam thinking that dean is the baddy, more, more, more!
pmsdevil01 chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
Oh my god! Please update soon.
Julie chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
Ah Cliffhanger! lol I hope Sam will be ok. Try to update a lot sooner. haha : )
samantha-dean chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
this is becoming a habbit ! its ok coz at least ur updating but hay it was really good !
Poaetpainter chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
great update
Esquimaux chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
Horray for sequels!

sounds good so far, keep updating!

Phoenix03 chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Hey, I just wanted to say that I love this story and the previous one about Sam and Dean. Keep up the great work and I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
mcrkid chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
update pleaze!
1967Impala chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
he was so close to sammy! so close i just wanted to slap him around! dean, dean, dean...too occupied with chick music? anyway, it was a nother amazing chapter and did i mention how happy i was that you wrote a sequel? update soon!
Julie chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
Good chapter! Updare soon! : )