Reviews for Hero
Myx Nyx chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
He-ey. I was going through and rereading my old faves after ages away from fic and I realized that I've never reviewed this. Its been one of my favorites for a long long while and I must have read it a dozen times. Makes me nostalgic for the good old days of Cath/Sara. Lovely job.
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
AWESOME! Thanks for the awesome read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
Citrus Fever chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
OMG awesome job!
CreativelyNumb chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
*Fans Self* You are my new favourite fanfic writer
Chelsee6 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
now give me a second to curse the fact i haven't been reading fanfic this year cause of bloody school, cause damn it if that wasn't one of the best stories i've read.

absolutely brilliant, fantastically written and i want more. you could possibly do a sequel letting us know how the guys find out...pretty please...

loved it!

XX Chez
chimp1984 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Aw, so sweet! :-D
In-betweens chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This whole story was great. The waiting for finding out if Sara was okay. Her thinking she had failed and the men got Lindsey was heart breaking. Though had to love it when Lindsey just wrapped her arms around Sara and made her see she was fine. Glad that the Hero really did get the girl and they both got their happy ending.
Electrafixion66 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
As your other stories, too fucking hot! Love it. Write some more!
Bridsta05 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
hott

x
chawkchic chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
That was...was...well frankly I am not sure I have adequate words. Fantastic job! Keep up the brillant story-telling.
GreenAlpaca chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Wow! It's like Christmas, your fics are all over and they're all GREAT! Props, Kudos, other praise-words!
EsmeMoon chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
aw sweet! I really really liked it! I really like the way you write them, very in character!

more?
Gryffindor620 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
THIS IS MY KIND OF STORY!

Great Story!