Reviews for Her Hands
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Really cute! :)
mark chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
That was a nice one. Good job
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
It doesn't matter now whether "the poets" ever explored this avenue, ever gave a voice to the double-edged sword of arousal and peace that he finds in her hands. It doesn't matter now, because YOU did. And trust me, you ARE a poet.

Damn, I wish I could write this well.
The Final Reality chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Simple and sweet, and of course, random!
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Random is good. In this case, random is very good x3 I adore how Robin is unconsciously reaching out for her and needing confirmation that she's there...it's an adorable image xD I found it just like Raven to wonder why Robin would be so obsessed with her hands and then just giving up later on...it just seems so like her xD Even though it was just one line out of many, I really liked: "Slowly, however, she comes to realize it is a habit of his as certainly as she needs to fall asleep with her ear over his heart."

That line forms plot bunnies in my head of a short drabble-like piece about Raven's habit of falling asleep to Robin's heartbeat. It's just so gosh darned cute and romantic xD
Fiery Dragon164 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
cute!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
very good
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I enjoy the act of holding hands
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
cute little random drabble
raven-ink chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Holy sh*t! tht was amazing. You are a phenominal writer. Luv It! definately saved in my favs!
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
most definitely a noteworthy piece. most authors (authoresses, too, i'm not leaving them out of the equation [nitpickers]) just stick to the eyes and that's so- dull. it's when you can wax poetic about the ankle of another person that you know you have the spark. eyes, neck, legs- all mainstream. hands, ankle, wrist, back (not backside)- not so common. and oh if you can do that, then you really have something going there.
R 4 V E N chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Oh wow. Wow. I...I can't get over how beautifully simplistic this is. And then how...random, yet true, it is. Lovely, lovely job. I really congratulate you.
WolfGuardianMistress chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Random and yet so lovely and sweet at the same time. It's amazing how u can turn sumthing so...well random and unimportant into sumthing so beautiful and wonderful. U just made it on my fav authors list!:)
Chocolate Eyes Black Soul chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
This was very well written and I'm pretty sure that the girl is all,it says:And eventually,she learns to let her hand rest in his,passive and supine,surrendering her fingers and her palm,her nails and her skin to his manipulations in a peaceful,submissive manner she allows to nothing else in her life.
dfghjgf chapter 1 . 2/26/2007