Reviews for City of Devils
Pearlstar chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
This was awesome! a true fairytale ending. I'm sure it made many suckers like me tear up lol
DRAMA chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
AWESOME STORY MINUS THE WAY YOU POTRAYED NALEY AND THE LALEY FRIENDSHIP AND HALEY ALL TOGETHER!
dreamkent chapter 20 . 3/27/2012
What a perfect, sweet, sexy story that was filled with great Lucas and Brooke moments! Loved, loved, loved it! Going to read other stories of yours now!
craxygirl54 chapter 20 . 7/24/2011
Oh my God! This was absolutely the beat I've read so far! Well written well done and I freaking loved it soooooo much! Thank you so much for this even if it's an old story like I mentioned before I loved it!
craxygirl54 chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
Past chapters were really good. Lotsa things happened and some parts were very emotional. Though you had me really scared with the whole Karen being sick but thank god she looks fine right now. Anyways I'm still loving your story and I can't wait to read the last chapters and see how my Brucas fix everything between them.
craxygirl54 chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
Wow and now Peyton knows what's Brooke's baggage! It's only a matter of time before everything blows up in Brooke's face but I really hope Luke isn't too mad at her. well I will continue reading this amazing story.
craxygirl54 chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Well so far I am liking this. I like what you're doing here with Brooke having a daughter that Lucas doesn't know is his and her being the best mom she could be. Can't wait to read the rest.
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Aww, you are an amazing writer, I loved this story and I am glad that they got a fairytale ending :)
SEMZIE chapter 20 . 3/20/2009
AHAHAHAHA this is AMAZING!

greatgreatgreat ending
brookedavis911 chapter 20 . 6/14/2008
omg i love you ahahahhaha lol no but really you are amazing i didnt take my eyes off these words for a second! i loved every single chapter! the way you ended it was so perfect and so magical! oh and did i mention seriously hott! i have to give you big props! i could never ever write as good as you my stories look like crap campared to yours lol! well sorry but i just had to let you know now i am off to see if i can read anymore of your fabulos writing!
undiscoveredwriter chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I was completely amazed by this story and all your stories actually. Love how you write. Hope for somemore amazing stories. Ashton x
princetongirl chapter 20 . 10/25/2007
loved it update soon
Grooviejj-othfan88 chapter 20 . 10/16/2007
Loved the ending.. actually i love all your stories..

i hope your going to update 'Always Love' soon cause thats one of

my favorites too!

cant wait!
JULESM24 chapter 20 . 10/14/2007
aw im so sad its over but I have to say that it was such a awesome chapter and story is one of my favourite fics ever .You did a awesome job with it and I cant wait to read more of your stories:)
steepe chapter 20 . 10/10/2007
loved it Cheyenne...and the happy ending is new for you...but it was really good!