Reviews for Somethings Not Right
kittyhawk09 chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Wow I need to see what happens next. Good job building up the suspense. I'm curious what degree of their personalities will remain when or if this all blows over. I'm glad you took the time to build up their child selves for at least 3 chapters or more before you went into them at 8. Thanks for posting this story. I look forward to reading more. By the way, how did you come up with this idea? Please PM me with your thoughts.

-Kittyhawk09
Phantom5656 chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
I like this story. I'm kind of sad that Raven and Beastboy are...lost though.

I'd REALLY like to see this story continue. Would you ever consider finishing it? *Looking very hopeful*
azarielthebladed chapter 9 . 3/7/2008
devilishly good fun!

will you ever contunue this?

i'll be waiting.
Azariel chapter 9 . 1/11/2008
this story is full of un-godly amounts of fun.

Slade Gramps!

rae and gar gone toddler! rae a dummie, bb a smartie!i'm noticing, though, the're growing back into themselves.

for better or worse.

it's cute how rae stood up for gar.
Dreamer878 chapter 9 . 9/2/2007
More please!
bbissocute chapter 9 . 6/27/2007
I am so sorry it took me so long to review! My computer wasnt working, so now, 2 weeks later, I find myself at the library useing one to check my email.

Wonderful job with this chapter, very cute, as allways.

bbissocute
roniloveu chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
MAN THATS DAMN EVIL! i gotta kno whats going on!
the kid from colorado chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
Loved it loved it loved it! Bad cliffie! Bad!
coffee.and.cigars chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
that took WAY too long! but then again it was nice to come home to afer school. cant wait for the next chapter!
Gem'sWhiteFang chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
Love it although it was sad at the beginning with them not being themselves:(
World of Nightmares chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
WOW THAT WAS AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT UNTILL THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D HEHEHEH IM SO EXCITED! :D
Moving Mountains chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
Nice chapter with a nice cliffhanger! I think it's good that they've all grown up, and how Ravanna and Garfield know about their pasts. Can't wait for the next chapter, so update soon :D
Lynnie chapter 8 . 6/3/2007
I really like your story so far ! Keep up the good work.
the kid from colorado chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
(severe giggling fit) Gramps... (more giggles) Oh, that's WAY better than Uncle Slade...
the kid from colorado chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
0 0

o

SHOCKING! My goodness, you really pulled a doozy when they started TALKING. That was a really cool touch. A prophecy, baby titans, villains involved... oh, dear, how will this end? Obviously I was WAY off base with my last guess. Why do I now get the sudden feeling the kids will grow up calling the bad guy "Uncle Slade"?