Reviews for Butterfly
Jen chapter 28 . 6/2
THERE WILL NEVER BE A SEQUEL? How could you,...oh well...its just, I love you story SO MUCH and I would love to see more please omg jfaklejcoerlvn...the expert plot, the characterization, the perfect humor, the seriousness, the sexiness...
You. Did. Amazing.
-Jeneana
Seamus! SEAMUS! NO MY BUDDY SEAMUS! YOU CANT ! !1 ! OFLkjalkcdsz
rock chapter 28 . 4/10
I loved ur fic...story was very different from all...and good one too...u rock
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 28 . 2/27
Loved this fic!
Ruairi J.L chapter 21 . 1/12
I don't understand. Unless I've missed something in the story, why is Dumbledore still in charge of the school so late into the school year? Shouldn't Umbridge be Headmistress by this stage?
Anonymous chapter 17 . 1/8
Harry always was a right arse in OOTP, even more so than that evil old coot Dumbledore.
Anonymous chapter 16 . 1/8
Why the hell would Vernon ever talk to Harry about sex, rather than just beat the shit out of him like he normally does?
DylanL chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Ur timeline is all out of wack. Harry and par made date plans after the yule ball so it has been way more than a month especially if he is getting his third task info the same day as the valentines day Hogsmead week end, considering he shouldn't have even done the second at that point.
DylanL chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
U accidentally said the leaky cauldron when u meant three broom sticks.
DylanL chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
I am going to point out that valentines day would have been a week and a half before the second task not after.
continental-line chapter 28 . 6/22/2014
Nice story,although I always prefered Padma of the two sisters.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Uo
Kittencat3 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Eh. Just 'eh.' Pretty pedestrian for the number of favs; I was nodding off before I got halfway into the second chapter.
ptl4ever419 chapter 28 . 2/20/2014
Loved it :)
Inferius1957 chapter 28 . 2/17/2014
NO SEQUEL! You leave it like this & NO SEQUEL!
I think it's time for my brethren to pay you a visit...I hear entrails look like spagetti .
This is a bloody awesome story, I'll add it to my Zombie proof vault and add you to my author alerts...just in case you change your mind.

]-)