Reviews for Butterfly
Dumbledore fucks in everything in fanfics
phhsdj chapter 28 . 3/4
I like the story up until the end your rushed it. Your AN makes it sound like you just got tired of the story so you ended. I am sorry to be negative but there is nothing more disappointing then a great story being ruined by a rushed ending.
Someone really needs to cave Rons ugly face in, seriously.
People Ron are despised among most males, we dont talk about breasts like this pathetic little shit.
Mysts of Time chapter 6 . 1/5
Welp. Ah...pardon my french, but your Parvati is a)still an airhead, and b) quite the b-witch. Great writing, but pass, sorry.
mckertis chapter 28 . 11/11/2016
This reads like a teenage girl's diary. utterly forgettable.
Lilly Potter ml chapter 28 . 10/13/2016
Thank you so much. It is a great story. I am glad that you didnt kill sirius.
CaptainRumbro chapter 12 . 9/12/2016
dropped
MichaelJ-D chapter 21 . 7/14/2016
I always can't believe they didn't realize that Snape as to keep up appearances, especially in front of Umbridge.
Lou chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
So nice! I ship HarPar PotPat!
harryislife chapter 28 . 6/18/2016
This is really good, with some really funny bits. Loved how you showed everyone in Harrys year working together. I like rarer pairings, and this is one I have searched for quite a bit. My only criticism (and it's not a very big one, more of a question) is how Rose Weasley is eight years old eight years after the final battle. Ron and Hermione wouldn't even have been together. Not a big deal, just something that might need a bit of clarification.
myafroatemydog chapter 27 . 5/18/2016
This was a good chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 26 . 5/18/2016
This was such a good chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 25 . 5/18/2016
This was an excellent chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 24 . 5/18/2016