Reviews for A Fateful Rainy Day
ravenclawroyalty chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
aw it's so cute :) a little sappy, yeah, but who doesn't love happy fluff?
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
I cracked up laughing when James thought he's the one who Sirius fancy! LOL! Great job!

PS: thx for reviewing mah story!
abcooper chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
:D Aww... very cute!
Finnity chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
Aww, I love the ending. It made me feel all tingly in side. About your bio, it’s exactly the same with me, (except I’m 17); I separate fanfic Sirius and Remus from book Sirius and Remus, and I don’t know what draws me to Sirius/Remus, but now I’m hooked. And your story didn't help matters, lol.
Dawna Morgan chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
I thought it was interesting that James kind of acted like a mix between Harry and Ron and Lily kind of acted like Hermione, maybe you didn't do that on perpose but I just thought it was interesting.
A Horse Called Hwin chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
No, not sappy at all! I love happy endings, too!
an obsession too far chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
AW!

i loved it!

p.s. ilove remus/tonks, but i remus/sirius is just, so much more fun...
an obsession too far chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
SHIT!

you know, i have become addicted to RemusSirius slash, and i cant think of them with anyone else. which is really annoying when your trying to think of new ideas...cheers for the update, im awaiting more!
Xx The Grey Lady xX chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Ouch. Sucks to be Remus... why are Sirius' fangirls always so dumb? Why can't he have a SINGLE fangirl who isn't a TOTAL moron? Hmm, well, to be expected. Anyway, good chapter, I hope James straightens Sirius out. _

The Grey Lady
same.blue.sky chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
So what if it's not oriinal? Sure, I've seen this plot many times, but it never gets old.

This one's especially good. Great job!

Oh, and please update soon!
A Horse Called Hwin chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Wonderfully written! Will there be more?
an obsession too far chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
could i have more of this story please? *bats eyelids*
Xx The Grey Lady xX chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Ooh, I liked it. Damn Sirius' fangirls. Very good. Update soon. _
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Ooh loved it! Please write a sequel.