Reviews for Growing Up, Gohan Style
LightningFireZC chapter 24 . 1/31
Ok at the end i think Azer should make it into the story i have come to respect him even though he is just a character
LightningFireZC chapter 17 . 1/30
YAY i Got a cookie thank you _
LightningFireZC chapter 14 . 1/29
AWWWW You're nephew has the same birthday i do :D also i hope you're ok with the surgery even though you made it a long time ago and probably wont see this but just saying hope you're ok _
LightningFireZC chapter 9 . 1/29
The plot thickens NICE i cant wait to read on to see what happens
LightningFireZC chapter 4 . 1/28
You still have fans :P
LightningFireZC chapter 2 . 1/28
I love the author notes its so cute :3
Amazing girl 55 chapter 24 . 12/26/2014
Are you ever going to continue this,
because this is awesome.
Suzy chapter 24 . 10/20/2014
OMG I LUV THIS STORY! :D
Random person chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
I know you prob don't read this anymore but nice story.
icecreamguy chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
This is terrible. I feel like the kero is OK but the other oc sucks. Also, kinda out of character for videl to be dating him.
Dracoforce7 chapter 24 . 9/12/2014
You should finish this story it's very good.
bigblukrew chapter 24 . 4/26/2014
Damn, this story was really good. You did a magnificent job on the OCs and I really hope you'd finish it but it doesn't seem like it is to be. Thanks for the great read, maybe one day you'll come back :)
Dragonsatan chapter 24 . 1/30/2014
Are you going to do the buu saga in this fic or are you gonna end it with this next one?
Great story keep writing!
someone chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Thank u for getting rid of saiyamn!
DarkVoid116 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Videl and Gohan met pretty early here. It was another short chapter, but that's okay.

I'm mixed on Kero. Generally, I dislike OCs, but I'll give this a fair opportunity to see if Kero becomes a less generic Joe Schmoe-type OC that is overpowered and learns ki control, etc. like it's nothing in a short period of time despite minimal prior training.

Are other Z characters, like, say, Vegeta, going to enter the equation?

I wish you'd work on some of your quotation punctuation. Or have a beta do a once-over to fix run-ons and incorrect quotation grammar.