Reviews for High School Musical: Second Time Round
WOW Dancer chapter 17 . 3/21/2007
Chapter 17 was the most well-written, descriptive, insightful, amazing chapter that I have ever read! Great job! You should be very proud and pleased with your writing, the rest of us are!
LivexxLaughxxLovexx chapter 18 . 3/21/2007
Update soon!
Rodidor chapter 18 . 3/21/2007
yay charlie and sammy

amy and jack
jonaslovers1421 chapter 18 . 3/21/2007
ok so one more chapter after this. what about after that? sequal? really great love it. Update soon!
Swizzlet-Schiz chapter 18 . 3/21/2007
that was so sweet!
csvonb chapter 18 . 3/21/2007
OMGOSH OMGOSH OMGOSH! loved it loved it loved it!
Kit-cat99 chapter 18 . 3/21/2007
Oh it's almost over? I love both of the songs you used in this chapter and I'm glad you found a great way to use "Keep your mind wide open". Let me guess...she's gonna take him to...umm...that place with all the plants that Troy went to in the movie.
imavegetable chapter 18 . 3/21/2007
OMG! I love this story soo much!
Eclaiirex chapter 18 . 3/21/2007
u r so good at writing, plz update!
sugarush7z chapter 18 . 3/21/2007
OMG! Well I finished reviewing the last chapter and then I saw you posted another one. And I was like 'no way'. But then I read it and now I have to wait for the last one. I'm upset its ending but I can't wait for the next and last chapter because well, it should be my favorite if it means Jack and Amy get together. Well update that ASAP! And is there gonna be a sequel? I think that would amazing if you did do one. Like the next school year. It would be so good. Think about it. :) And update ASAP!
dreamer 3097 chapter 18 . 3/21/2007
this is great
sugarush7z chapter 17 . 3/21/2007
OMG! That was amazing! Seriously. I couldn't have thought or seen better. Keep it up. And update ASAP! Are Jack and Amy gonna end up together? Please tell me they are. PLEASE! :) Hehe. Update ASAP! :)
emsoreoangel chapter 17 . 3/21/2007
Wow. This was such a moving chapter. It has really inspired me! You have a wonderful talent.
x0emz0x chapter 17 . 3/21/2007
Omg, great chapter. I'm glad Charlie gave her the idea of writing her last article. And now the whole school can see what she's been through, and they might be able to help her, one way or another. I wonder what Jack's reaction to the article was x
dreamer 3097 chapter 17 . 3/21/2007