Reviews for High School Musical: Second Time Round
emsoreoangel chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
I loved this chapter. It was so touching. I really want to know what is going to happen. It was great that you had the whole school realize what was going on and what something like that could do to a person's esteem. Please update again soon!
Chellig chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
AWW that was so good. Kepp updating
Satori Blackthorn chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
Hah, Casey's in trouble! I'm glad she's finally getting punished for what she did... honestly, I can't imagine being obsessed about someone so much that I'd do something like that, and I hope I never do... I really liked the part with Troy and Jack, cute and well done, still a few stumbling parts with grammar, but an awesome chapter nonetheless! I can't wait to see what happens with Amy!

Satori Blackthorn
dreamer 3097 chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
this is great
sugarush7z chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
OMG! YOU MUST UPDATE AGAIN TODAY PLEASE! I WANNA FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH AMY! NO YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! YOU GOTTA! PWEASE! :)
Kit-cat99 chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
Wow nice speeches. You told me something a while ago and I still remember but it doesn't stop me from thinking that the worst is gonna happen. Lol...my mind is like that.
kikigirl101 chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
omg! is she awake?... or did... did she die? I hope she's alive please make her be alive! the story wouldn't be the same if she died! anyways great chapter update soon! this story is awesome!

- kiki xoxo
csvonb chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
omgosh omgosh omgosh omgosh omgosh omgosh! Update soon!
Nijigasumi chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
Dun, Dun, Dun! lol
special evil chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
U are so evil leaving it like that. Update quick.
anonymous-who chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
update soon!
X0x-JaYn3-x0X.-2-94xx chapter 14 . 3/15/2007
that was so emotional...so sorry that this is the first comment ive posted for this story so far but i didnt have the time sorry...
Fangirl44 chapter 14 . 3/15/2007
Poor Amy
emsoreoangel chapter 14 . 3/15/2007
Wow...that was an amazing chapter. It really revealed a lot. I hope you update again soon.
anonymous-who chapter 14 . 3/15/2007