Reviews for Sleeping Pills
Lookapervert chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
It was really quite hilarious, my only criticism is that you ended the authors note a bit weirdly, the authors note itself was really well done and a good idea, but the way it was ended sounded a bit forced and it probabaly would have been better to just continue without that sentence.
Either way, it made me laugh out loud and it is really hard to get me to do that so yay! XD
mamita chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, my favorite couple is LxLight provided that Light will be the uke is so cute, but it's a shame because there are very few fics of them so, hopefully make more fics of those two, you keep it up, thanks and kisses.
doingsomeliving chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Loved it, really
PurplePunkKitty chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Lol (: this made my school day less awful so..thanx you ms writer-chan
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
That.. Was so funny. When it said L was, like hugging him, and Light said "What did Dad give me?" I thought you were hinting at.. something else. *Shuffles feet* Really good!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Nice and funny.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 10/5/2011

This story makes me very happy.
Code Geass Viceroy Destiny chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
LOL oh, L. You smart little detective. I love crack fics. Best one yet! "You molest things in your sleep?" That cracked me up.
Fellfire chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
L molests things in his sleep...teeheeheeh

loved it, thanks for writing this!
Anonimous hehe chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is a really good story funny too.
Ratt9 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This amused me intensly.
LxLight chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
"You." he hissed.

"Me." L replied.

"You tried to rape me last night."

Lmfaooo3 Amazing. Keep up the great work ;D && Btw;THIS R TEH B3ST!11!eleven!
Art-Of-Escape chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
hahaha! This was great! I pissed myself at the whole cake scene!
rachel chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
bwahahahhaa funny! :)

I like it and Raito better have learned his lesson!
EnderGrievesForMe14 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
THIS R TEH B3ST!11! JK lol this story was AMAZING I am frickin jealous of you... that may also have to do with my 4-5 hours of nonstop yaoi reading, so... yeah, if my mom only knew how long I was really on... *sigh* hehe, anyways, good job to you! ;D