Reviews for Carnak
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Very beautiful. It's always interesting to wonder what happens once a century. You wrote this so wonderfully, I could imagine myself strolling through eygpt with them.
mr jokey joke-maker chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
i always figured Death would love the Egyptians- they worshipped her sorta, yeah?

anyway, nice fic- though, was dream thinking about doing his sister, if so, yuk.
rueyeet chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This is perhaps a poor way to get in touch, but I was looking for your most current email and saw this...and in a few days I will be standing in the ruins of the Temple of Karnak, so it seemed appropriate.

If you get this, please send me your email!

(and the story itself is as wondrous as the first time I read it, too. _ )
Kichi chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
i like it!
Antoinette chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
What a wonderful exploration of the minutia of life in a day! I could almost smell those fried snakes! Beautifully written!
Raihu chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I find it amazing that you can make so little and so much happen in one story. Really, it's a brief scene, but the prose is ::so:: rich that it seems to settle in the belly rather than the head, and I feel as if I've read something absolutely epic.

Which I have. It's just a lot shorter than I would have believed possible.

Really gorgeous. You have an excellent style.
afriendtosell chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Simply beautiful. Although the style seems like a departure from your earlier works, I can safely say that it works here.
hercat chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
A beautifully painted portrait. It seems to build a window into an ancient, but similar time. Excellently done.