Reviews for Whirlwind in my Life
AthrunYuy chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
Finally a damn good story for these two. I loved the way you wrote Shuichi b/c honestly I much rather him be less like the anime and more like this. Very good. I'm picky and I think this is Brilliant.
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
why did u leave shuichi's eyes the same color but not his hair?
Gravitation fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I really loved it was almost like a alternate version of the entire story from Shu and Yu's first meeting all the way down to the ending. I loved it and I love the show. Yes I am a dude and I am not gay but I do not however have anything against gays nor do I have any problem with Tv
shows about gays. I basically love the show Gravitation because of the show's love story from episode 1 to the last one # 13. After all everyone loves a good romance story now and then,right? I really loved it. I don't even care if you don't do a sequel this was good enough. Good mother fucking job. Like I said before I have nothing against gay dudes nor do I have anything against the tv shows about them and that includes Gravitation. And you know what I mean I'm not homophobic and as for those people who said it's horrible or the person who made shitty phrase saying that in the bible it says homosexuality is a sin worthy of enternity in Hell should go there himself. And I don't get why people act like that it's the same thing as heterosexuality just guys who like other guys. Seriously LEAVE THEM ALONE! Anyway I'm rambling thanks for this fanfic I loved it and for writing this I will now love you forever. It could have a part where they adopt Rikku and they are all a happy family but other than that I loved it. Keep it up. You were born to be a writer.
Natsume1111 chapter 21 . 4/13/2012
Yuki is more emotional than in the manga but I think it makes it rather cute, Shuichi has not been so traumatizing what a relief -

The end is really good, it's full of life and the past is like forgetting

Bye Bye

Kiiisss
BettyeK chapter 21 . 4/11/2012
Such a great ending...and to find out there will be a sequel? *shouts happily* BONUS!

Thank you so much!

I will be waiting :)

BettyeK
lilgurlanima chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
i'll be waiting for the sequel! :)
Sweetypie21 chapter 20 . 4/6/2012
yes I do love your story. It really grabs the attention of the reader and makes them want to read more. Finally it seem we are going to figure out who the stalker is can't wait to read the outcome please update soon. ( :
Hikaru Itsuko chapter 20 . 3/27/2012
Hey I found your fics yesterday, and I already read both of them!

I love them!, now with this particular one, I suffer with Shu, poor boy, and I'm dying to know what's going to happen, now that the stalker and Shuichi are face to face, is he going to kidnap him?

I hope you can update soon! You are a great writer, and I was hoping if you could tell me if you have other stories, and where I can find them, thanks
Saint Germain chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
All I can say is...dang! I am definitely hooked, if not before now. This chapter had me on the edge of my seat. Awesome job with it. Now to be patient for the next chapter...or try. Thanks again!
ILOVEGAARA chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
I just randomly started to read this fanfiction and fell absolutely in love with it. The plot is really good and it’s such a twist from the manga and anime as well really love it and I can’t wait for the next chapter.
lilgurlanima chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
a stalker that shuichi knows... hmm.. i wonder who could he be?
lilgurlanima chapter 19 . 3/23/2012
hmm.. and a plan is in motion... hope the stalker gets trapped soon..
Aisha-Yan chapter 19 . 3/23/2012
I've finally found some time to read fics in between my college/practice madness. This story is wonderful! I love your characterization of the characters. While you maintain the essential of their personalities, there is a more realistic take to the situation. I'm so glad there are still awesome writers out there writing good Gravitation stuff. :) You made my day!
Saint Germain chapter 18 . 3/21/2012
The old saying life comes at you fast applies. I am sorry it has taken me so long to review, but time has been slim these last couple of weeks. As always, it made me happy to see an update, but two? Awesome! Your stalker is getting more daring and has me glued to my chair...when I have time to sit in it. The way you have Yuki developing in this is fun to read. He always has been wishy-washy. Thank you again! Just hanging around now for chapt. 19 and what surprises it will bring.
BettyeK chapter 18 . 3/16/2012
Hey elainanna!

The story is going great! It has taken me all of 18 chapters to post a review. *blushes* sorry bout that... but the story struck a chord when Eiri asked Tohma about Ryuichi. I kept asking myself the same question!

I also wanted to point out that I saw something that maybe was a eensy teensy mistake in this sentence..."Not another bus load of strawberry porky,"... was that supposed to be pocky?

I really like the way the story is going and can't wait to read more.