Reviews for Dandylion
CherrySakuraGirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Sugoi...that was a beautifully written piece. I believe you portrayed clinical depression as it is, and I appreciate the manner in which you wrote such an elegant fic replete with insights. You have a wonderful, lithe, prose style, and I'm looking forward to reading some of your other stories. Tai was so sweet and understanding in this fic, and although I'm not a huge fan of digimon (ok, an understatement) I enjoyed reading this. Arigatou for writing it!
YashamonMaster chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Y.M.: That was so...

L.B.H.: Sweet?

K.F.D.: Odd?

D.C.: Sickening?

Y.M.: ...Beautiful.
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
That was deep. Kinda reminds me of something, but I dunno, what.
Cherry Seraphym chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
Wow...I am very deeply moved. This was excellently written. I guess I'm too much in awe to say much else...wonderful work!
stormchild chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
This is an absolutely lovely story. You described Sora's depression down to a T-I suffer from it myself, and could relate-and the ending was just so... perfect. Romantic and sweet. You seem to have a knack for that. _- Also, I'll admit that I never really did think much of Sora, but this fic kinda opened up a new way of thinking for me. And ooh, I love the dandylion metaphor. _ Hopefully someday I'll be able to write this well.
Feldar chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
I really like this fic! It's well written and very nice. I can also relate to it, I spent most of my childhood as a major depressive, and it was nice for somethign thatreal to also end so sweet. D
trimurti chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Wow...this was really nice. You took the subject of bi-polar depression and showed that there is hope for those with it. This was very well done _
TasChiBandGirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Beautiful Story! *wipes tears from eyes* Depression is such a sad thing. I suffer from depression a little bit. Sometimes I feel like I'm not included or very important but I always seem to hang on and go thru with life. Life is a beautiful thing which shouldn't be wasted at all.
gone account chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Poor Sora, I felt so sorry for her. The way you described her pain and sorrow was so intense and real that I could truly sympathize with Sora. It is true, though, Sora is underrated. People should really appreciate her character, instead of bashing her left and right. And the way Tai cared for her was very sweet. I like stories that portray Tai as being noble. The ending was nice, too, because I realized why the story was titled "Dandylion." This was beautiful. You did a wonderful job. Ana-chan _
such a dreamer chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Good! I really liked it actually...I didn't think it was odd!
Gali chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
That was nice, I liked the ending alot. Also it made me stop and think. If anyone is bi-polar they really should tell someone.
Jenna D chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
You should be happy with this. Kickass. J
Gemstone chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
BEUTIFUL!
freeze1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
That was cute. Just Sora? A...depressionist? Oh well. It was cute anyways.
max chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
i had to get out the kleenex box*sniff*. Really good, but the first fic i actually cried on, be proud, you did a good job and you have a good idea, fly with it.