Reviews for Lettered
EvilDime chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
Angstier than planned is fine with me. *g*

Though I suspected what would happen the moment you wrote 'I never'. That game has gained a certain connotation for me after reading too many angsty slash fanfics. ;D
yaoifangrl4ever chapter 14 . 11/7/2008
-mushy mode- How I love happy endings! This was just what I needed (just finished watching Dracula and crying her eyes out because of it)!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 14 . 10/29/2008
aw wat a lovly story and lovely ending
SemperSomnium chapter 14 . 10/19/2008
Awesome fic! I enjoyed it muchly!
AoMorigirl chapter 14 . 10/17/2008
I really love this story, I loved the letters at the beginning especially, they were hilarious!
darkxangelx-xo chapter 14 . 9/26/2008
Ie-maru chapter 14 . 6/12/2008
aw so cute!

I'm glad Dumbles is dead
Bridgette Carter chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
lol, Hermione and Ron's reaction reminds me of what I get alot XP lol, I'm bisexual and I have a girlfriend :P You sure wrote that part good! AWESOME STORY! :D
LdyGossamer chapter 14 . 6/7/2008
I enjoyed reading this story very much! The explanation for Voldemort being a personlaity forced on Tom was very original. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
BlackBolt chapter 13 . 4/29/2008
(sorry, it's me again - this stupid review-mechanism cancels all words with 3 same typos. i meant in my review for chapter 14/the whole story "two thousand" storys and not "20" . sorry for that, next time i type it out :/

*hug*, bye, Blackie *sigh*)
BlackBolt chapter 14 . 4/29/2008
wow - simply wow. this is one of the best storys i have ever! read .. and i know over 20 potterstorys ..

i like the way you part tom and voldie .. and also the slow way, harry and tom became a couple and how they ditch dumbledork ..

and thanx for your ron/hermione-bashing - i don't like those two and your way of writing them is exactly how i think of them ..

please write more fics with harry and tom - you are one of the best writers i know and this fic was long, too *grin* i like epics ( i am a fast reader *..)

*hugsdeeply*, bye, Blackie ..
skrybspryt chapter 14 . 4/15/2008
Wow this was not only amazing but realistic in how the relationship developed. Thank you for taking the time to share your writing with others.
Johanna C chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
love love love it! :) Tom is OOC, but in a very cute and adorable way. esp loved how you handled the letters part at the start! write more!:)
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »