Reviews for Lettered
Lavonya chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Wow... O_o That... was... AWESOME!
Lavonya chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Uh... What'd Tom say wrong?
Lavonya chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Poor Harry...
They have a wicked sense of humor! I /LOVE/ IT!
Anaelyssa chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
A good story. Nice ending.

I was sure for a while there that Dumbledore was brainwashing Hermione and Ron with alternate personalities. But I guess it was just normal brainwashing...
PiptheSnake chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
I really reeeaaaally like this.

And would you happen to have listened to Good Charlotte '!isery' recently? I recognised one of the lines (misery loves company)
Pyrane chapter 14 . 1/13/2014
Thanks for the story !

flaming rose chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Look; I love you. I really do(but I love your story more). But, I just can't read decent!Voldemort fanfics. I just can't. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Um, well, goodbye? Again; I'm sorry. Anyway, bye! And thanks gor the wonderful plot and story! Thanks! Bye! Peace! Oh, and Merry Christmas!
Gravity's Child chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Aww. Definitely worth spending the time to read this all the way through. That was perfect.
Kitty Savella chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Quite wonderful.
fantasyland chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
Pretty good story :) liked the bashing :) loved Severus' role in the story.
nt2mentiondapinchas chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
so I just started reading this like 20 minutes ago and without a doubt one of the funniest fanfics yet
Samij05 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I didnt think i would like the chapter full of just letters but it was really good i loved it! chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
in response to the July 21st letter to Voldemort "rhabdophobia" is a fear of magic just to let you know.
DaphinoraS chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Just for future reference, it isn't 'should of', it is 'should have'. For example: I should have done my homework last night.
People generally contract the two words to "should've", which I believe is incorrect. This can be said for 'would have' and 'could have' and 'should have'. There is no 'should of' or 'could of' or 'would of'. Would've is a contraction accepted by general society but should've and could've are considered ugly and lazy.
I just thought that I'd let you know in case you decide to write more. I hope it helps you in the future.
Thank you.
DaphinoraS chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
I highly suggest investing in some line breaks if you ever review or edit this story. In fact, I'd be happy to help! Sometimes the seemingly random time jumps startle me as they are introduced as merely new paragraphs instead of having a line to mark them.
I do enjoy your story. Thank you.
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »