Reviews for Lettered
fantasyland chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
Pretty good story :) liked the bashing :) loved Severus' role in the story.
nt2mentiondapinchas chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
so I just started reading this like 20 minutes ago and without a doubt one of the funniest fanfics yet
Samij05 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I didnt think i would like the chapter full of just letters but it was really good i loved it!
commit.my.sin chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
in response to the July 21st letter to Voldemort "rhabdophobia" is a fear of magic just to let you know.
DaphinoraS chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Just for future reference, it isn't 'should of', it is 'should have'. For example: I should have done my homework last night.
People generally contract the two words to "should've", which I believe is incorrect. This can be said for 'would have' and 'could have' and 'should have'. There is no 'should of' or 'could of' or 'would of'. Would've is a contraction accepted by general society but should've and could've are considered ugly and lazy.
I just thought that I'd let you know in case you decide to write more. I hope it helps you in the future.
Thank you.
DaphinoraS chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
I highly suggest investing in some line breaks if you ever review or edit this story. In fact, I'd be happy to help! Sometimes the seemingly random time jumps startle me as they are introduced as merely new paragraphs instead of having a line to mark them.
I do enjoy your story. Thank you.
XxZessxX chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
This was the very first fiction I ever read with this pairing.
Before this I always thought that I wouldn't like it, but then I found tha german translation and it sounded really good and I though well it will not hurt to read the first chapter. SO I decieded to go with the original and read the first chapter and I liked it. Then the second came and now I'm finished...
I think after this I will try some other fictions with this pairing. I still have to get used to it but I think there is potential within this whole pairing
To your story. I liked it, like I said xD The whole experiment thing was interesting and I liked the way you put Hermione and Ron. It's not very common that they turn their backs on Harry so it was a nice change. Oh, and I love that Sirius cam back :D He and Remus just belong together!
Tom working at Honeydukes? xDD Funny idea!
All in all I really had fun with this.
XxZessxX
jupimako chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
That was fantastic. I loved every second :). Tom and Harry are so cute together and Gin is such a character! Thank you.
light ladybug chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
very good story! keep writing.
evfangirl98 chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
loved it
KiwiPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Fear of Magic Rhabdophobia
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
What's Harry's problem? Why would he want to protect that bastard Vernon? I don't get it.
HeirOfSalazar chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
I don't want to criticise, but about halfway up, in the scene with Draco, it says 'Harry stood up' twice in a row. Other than that, I love the story, but do you think you could change that?
Prewett Twins chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
I really enjoyed this story :) it was rather cute. You might wanna expand on the summary a bit more though. More people might read it. It (summary) sorta reminded me of another fanfiction I read with the same relationship that stated with a letter. So just expand a bit more and more will read :) I thought it was worth it. :)
Silverdora chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
You keep calling them third years. Sirius fell through the veil at the end of Harry's 5th year. They should be in 6th year now.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »