Reviews for Take a Long Line
klu chapter 3 . 7/20
This was incredibly well done; I thought the way you incorporated the mystery/case of catching the supernatural 'baddie' along with the FBI's own working the case of the psychopath serial killer Winchester Brothers meshed perfectly.

Thanks for writing.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 7/19
JSML chapter 3 . 6/7
Very well done!
Katarena chapter 1 . 3/23
I'm going to be brutally honest here. I don't buy this.

This would be understandable if it *was* an ordinary arson murder, but it isn't. It's supernatural, and the Winchesters know that. They sent people who have no knowledge of the supernatural and who have no idea how to handle it after this person, knowing perfectly well that the Eppes brothers don't believe them and Charlie is more than likely going to get killed. It just seems really out of character for them.

Normally, the Winchesters only tell people about the supernatural when they've got no other choice.

Also, Sam's treatment of Charlie really rankled me (just a personal thing).
Smile Black chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story :)
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This is one of my favorite crossover Supernatural stories. Thanks for writing it.
GalanthaDreams chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
An honestly magnificent credit to both fandoms with real heart and understanding of the characters and the team/family dynamics.

You're story shines.
Shanza chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
This. Is. Awesome! I just loved it - thanks so much for the story!
KaiPhoenix chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
I love the way this is mostly viewed from perspectives other than the Winchesters. Well done!

Shiba-san chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Great story! I wish you'd continue it though! I'd like to read about Charlie's and Don's reactions to the supernatural being "real".
calikocat chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Very awesome.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
love it, looking forward to more
LokiandLillith chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
This is one of the best crossover fics I have ever read, so please write a sequel!
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Weird way to end a story...
Curious6 chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Sam, the younger brother if he remembers rightly, has a touch of sadness in his eyes and maybe the faintest hint of confusion, as if, at the time it was taken, he wasn't completely sure why he was there. But he reacted with genuine emotion to the accusation that he didn't care about the lives that had been lost. One of the few times he reacted emotionally at all. That's not the reaction of a psychopath - which sort of pulls the foundations out from under our original profile. they then decided to not only use us to stop these arson murders, but also seized the opportunity to break into their own FBI files." Shook first, as questions later type AND unable to trust easily. Don and Dean really are the same.

"And now it looks like the crimes - the atrocities - that he would have been taking the blame for and which would have earned him the death penalty several times over - it looks like the Winchesters might even have been the ones that put a stop to them."

"It's like they're saying they trust us to look into it further - that we'll 'do the right thing' with the information...It's still a hell of a risk. For them to agree to take that kind of risk on our response is really an amazing gesture of trust, given these guys' background."

"It would break the trust in a way these guys just aren't capable of."

Fantastic analysis of the brothers, wow! Amazing crossover.