Reviews for Take a Long Line
Catherine chapter 3 . 7/20
Loved this, but don't suppose you could be persuaded to write a sequel?
lady kae chapter 3 . 4/13
I like it, it's surprising
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
This story is a lot of fun, thank you! It makes me interested in Numb3rs...I guess I have a weakness for brother teams. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
Oh wow. Sam made a fine performance. :) I like how Charlie both connected with and dismissed Sam, but ultimately respected his intelligence.

Looking forward to Dean's jailbreak!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I've never watched Numb3rs, but Eppes in this story feels keen and ethical. Likable. Dean is spot on, and the dialogue snaps. Really intriguing first chapter; you've hooked me! Thank you for writing.
klu chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
This was incredibly well done; I thought the way you incorporated the mystery/case of catching the supernatural 'baddie' along with the FBI's own working the case of the psychopath serial killer Winchester Brothers meshed perfectly.

Thanks for writing.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
nice
JSML chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
Very well done!
Katarena chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I'm going to be brutally honest here. I don't buy this.

This would be understandable if it *was* an ordinary arson murder, but it isn't. It's supernatural, and the Winchesters know that. They sent people who have no knowledge of the supernatural and who have no idea how to handle it after this person, knowing perfectly well that the Eppes brothers don't believe them and Charlie is more than likely going to get killed. It just seems really out of character for them.

Normally, the Winchesters only tell people about the supernatural when they've got no other choice.

Also, Sam's treatment of Charlie really rankled me (just a personal thing).
Smile Black chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story :)
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This is one of my favorite crossover Supernatural stories. Thanks for writing it.
GalanthaDreams chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
An honestly magnificent credit to both fandoms with real heart and understanding of the characters and the team/family dynamics.

You're story shines.
Shanza chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
This. Is. Awesome! I just loved it - thanks so much for the story!
KaiPhoenix chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
I love the way this is mostly viewed from perspectives other than the Winchesters. Well done!

-Kai
Shiba-san chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Great story! I wish you'd continue it though! I'd like to read about Charlie's and Don's reactions to the supernatural being "real".