Reviews for Take a Long Line
GentaLogic chapter 1 . 4/9
Sorry just passing by but I thought I'd mention I totally thought it was a dating website when i read the description XD
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2017
Great story!
MoonLitReader chapter 3 . 10/19/2017
Love it
ManicTater chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
Read this for the third time, and enjoyed it it immensely again.
Katii0924 chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
AlyCat3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Any chance of a sequel on this? Don or Charlie find something he just can't quite explain happening and doesn't know what else to do but try to get ahold of the Winchesters?
AlyCat3 chapter 3 . 10/28/2016
Fantastic! Words don't describe just how unbelievable this is! I'll be rereading this one countless times just to make sure I get the full grasp of how awesome it is!
AlyCat3 chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
I don't know if you did this set up on purpose, but I just love that the older brother appeared to drag the little brother out of the fire like the first episode of Supernatural all over again. Extraordinary goings so far!
Catherine chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
Loved this, but don't suppose you could be persuaded to write a sequel?
lady kae chapter 3 . 4/13/2016
I like it, it's surprising
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
This story is a lot of fun, thank you! It makes me interested in Numb3rs...I guess I have a weakness for brother teams. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
Oh wow. Sam made a fine performance. :) I like how Charlie both connected with and dismissed Sam, but ultimately respected his intelligence.

Looking forward to Dean's jailbreak!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I've never watched Numb3rs, but Eppes in this story feels keen and ethical. Likable. Dean is spot on, and the dialogue snaps. Really intriguing first chapter; you've hooked me! Thank you for writing.
klu chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
This was incredibly well done; I thought the way you incorporated the mystery/case of catching the supernatural 'baddie' along with the FBI's own working the case of the psychopath serial killer Winchester Brothers meshed perfectly.

Thanks for writing.