Reviews for Take a Long Line
Smile Black chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story :)
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This is one of my favorite crossover Supernatural stories. Thanks for writing it.
GalanthaDreams chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
An honestly magnificent credit to both fandoms with real heart and understanding of the characters and the team/family dynamics.

You're story shines.
Shanza chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
This. Is. Awesome! I just loved it - thanks so much for the story!
KaiPhoenix chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
I love the way this is mostly viewed from perspectives other than the Winchesters. Well done!

-Kai
Shiba-san chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Great story! I wish you'd continue it though! I'd like to read about Charlie's and Don's reactions to the supernatural being "real".
calikocat chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Very awesome.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
love it, looking forward to more
LokiandLillith chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
This is one of the best crossover fics I have ever read, so please write a sequel!
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Weird way to end a story...
Curious6 chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Sam, the younger brother if he remembers rightly, has a touch of sadness in his eyes and maybe the faintest hint of confusion, as if, at the time it was taken, he wasn't completely sure why he was there. But he reacted with genuine emotion to the accusation that he didn't care about the lives that had been lost. One of the few times he reacted emotionally at all. That's not the reaction of a psychopath - which sort of pulls the foundations out from under our original profile. they then decided to not only use us to stop these arson murders, but also seized the opportunity to break into their own FBI files." Shook first, as questions later type AND unable to trust easily. Don and Dean really are the same.

"And now it looks like the crimes - the atrocities - that he would have been taking the blame for and which would have earned him the death penalty several times over - it looks like the Winchesters might even have been the ones that put a stop to them."

"It's like they're saying they trust us to look into it further - that we'll 'do the right thing' with the information...It's still a hell of a risk. For them to agree to take that kind of risk on our response is really an amazing gesture of trust, given these guys' background."

"It would break the trust in a way these guys just aren't capable of."

Fantastic analysis of the brothers, wow! Amazing crossover.
Curious6 chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
"Charlie realises that the way Sam is moving now reminds him of Colby Granger. Sam Winchester moves like a soldier...but his face is regretful, perhaps the soldier that didn't want to go to war."
AUUUUUGH that line HIT ME SO HARD IN THE GUT. I can't do Sam feels. I can't.
Curious6 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
"A little slow dancing first. Maybe you could buy me a drink or two later on. Makes me not feel so cheap, y'know?"

"Hell, it's been easy to forget up until now, but this guy sitting across from him is actually younger than Charlie."

"[Sam] might be the only leverage he has to work with. And the suspect's reaction is so consistent, it's unquestionably enough for a breakthrough."

"What's the point in saving the world, if you can't even save your own family?"

Wow. First of all, like NO ONE watches Numbers, so bravo to that. And, second of all, fantastic crossover. Putting Don and Dean against each other was a great clash of minds, because they're actually so similar and so different at the same time.
Arthisa chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Eeeeek, need more of this crossover! I love it!
Windstorm124 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Please write a sequel! It was very well written, and I like your style. I also like how you had Dean actually act like he should (caring and worried about Sam), yet still have his sarcastic nature intact. Please, please, please, write a sequel.