Reviews for TeamBuilding Exercises
Vicious-Loner chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Haha, what a nice little piece of comradiere you've got here, it made my evening even brighter than it already was. And the rock gets an honorable mention because it's awesome I wish they had stuff like this in the manga, I really would've loved to see the 8.6 fall in motion ;-)
Angelde1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
That was great! I just finished watching the Poseidon, and I totally fell in love with Kobanzame's "I was about to suggest that" and his passion. I think you captured the characters really well!
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I've read it before and I'm reading it again, just cos I realy like it! It's so ic its scary!
Doommagic chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Thanks for the nice read. As a fangirl of Poseidon (and I mean *all* of Poseidon, not just Kakei and Mizumachi), seeing and reading this fic made me very happy...and yeah, I even squee'd like a fangirl should over it a bit. :3 And it's from the point of view of Kobanzame-sempai, no less! Awesomeness! I always find his dedication to his team, despite knowing he's not as strong as the freshmen, really adoreable. No wonder they all happily look to him as their captain no matter what. I would too. _

Oh, and I
ryana chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I laughed a lot with one of the last sentences : Keep your shirt on, that's so Mizumachi lool