Reviews for A New Beginning
Zack chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Well, Kadaj Loz and Yazoo were quite all alone! Somebody had to give them a home. Somebody, somebody had to, you see. (Then she picked out two Somebodies: Aerith and me.)

Sorry, Cat in the Hat reference. My bad.
Annabelle chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
this really makes my day. Zack would make a great father:)
NotProcrastinating chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
What a beautiful ending. I wish this cud've happened the end of adventure children. It wud've been awsome. I find it cute seeing them all as a family. Great job. :D
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Ah, that was super fluffy! Awesome oneshot!
ZoMg1010 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awwwwwwww, that was so damn cute!

And I also think that Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo were just innocent and didn't know any better. I love it!
Silvara chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
It's good to be finally able to read that. I'm happy for them. It's a funny and nice ending.

I'd love to see their reaction if from time to time, the three got to unify and transform into Sephiroth too. (I'd love to see Zack face precisely).
incense-whiskers chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was wonderful. I loved how she simply just became Mother for them... it was so sad at the end of Advent Children. I felt so sorry for those brothers. And it's true, rarely anywhere is a "father" mentioned... somehow, I feel that Zack would be up to the challenge.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Aw, cute! But poor Zack - I can just imagine the horrified look on his face when she called him their 'father'. Just too cute.
Loserfish chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Cute, yet amusing. :]

The concept itself is delicious. Anyways, I find the idea of Zack acting as a father figure for those three slightly laughable, because he might not be the best role model for them follow.

You should write a sequel. :D
manhualover85 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
wow its really nice and touching story i love how you made the story simple and easy to understand i really love this one-shot sotyr XD write more

really makes me wonder of where the 3 come from. it was never mentioned in the movie they just came out looking for mother (jenova)
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This is very cute. I'm glad the brothers got a new life and a chance at happiness with their new "parents." Great job.
aer-seph4eva chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Aw that was so cute. I so need to update my A/K fic. I think you have inspired me to do so. lol

x

ja ne

Aer_seph4eva
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
So cute! Reminds me of doujinshi I read with Momma Aeris happily taking care of her silver-haired chibis (and threatening them with a bucket of holy water when they didn't want to wake up for school). Daddy Zack was there too and the part of this fic where they're staring and considering things really feels just like it would go with them. Who is this weirdo and why is mother playing mouth touchy with him? Just imagine Zack trying to give them The Talk! Isn't family grand? ;D
Blonde Thunder Ninja chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
CUTE!
Genesis Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Very touching. Almost too cute for words.