Reviews for Your Heartbeat Next To Mine
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This was so sweet! I LOL'ed at the randy lion bit :P
erchills chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This was wonderful and amazing and lovely and just perfect! Thank you for sharing! :)
jane chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
hey i lyk it.
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
In the first episode I saw of this show, introduced to me by my sister, I thought that Betty and Daniel were going to end up together, but then it seemed like they weren't.

Hey! That means I was right from the beginning. That so rarely happens...

Great story!
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
wow you got me horny. Though this was written two years ago, you still got me wanting to jump someone and fuck em at the spot. It was so well written. You could feel every touch, every kiss, every ounce of lust. This was one of the best UB fuck fics I've read. By far, one of the best fics, in general that I've read.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Now that is the sweetest fanfic on the planet and bless they're confusion! I loved it :)
abovetherim chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
O WOW I love your story, every once in awhile I just go re-read it because I love it so much! It is one of my favourite one shots between Daniel and Betty!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
AW! Seriously! It was so sweet and fluffy! I LOVED IT! More BD from you, I hope? Great! I really really wished this happens in the series... (:
robin's clone chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
What a touchingly romantic moment! I loved every word!
Jaz-LiL-Bai-Kay chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
how do u pplz like that show so much i was just bored but try reading fairytale dreams chapter 3 now thats a sex story :P
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Oh wow that was so sweet! It made my eyes water...wow, I loved it! :)

Angelica
oneangredwarf chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
that was so cute you should write more daniel/betty fanfics!

-liz
alizaleven chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Aw how incredibly cute and hot! :) I loved it!
jraeder26 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I love the story. I like how concerned Daniel is with her. Just like is in the show
Xira34 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007