Reviews for One of These Things is Not Like the Others
andysanime chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Really good job on this one-shot 3.
Blazichu chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I really, really love this fic.

If memory serves, it was the first PxE story I ever read and, in my fangirlish quest to explore the fandom, I neglected to leave a review. After going through most of the material here on (and beyond, in some cases) I can honestly say that it's one of the best around- because, as much as I love fluffy pieces, this didn't quite go to that extreme. It's awesome in a sort of understated way that no other fic has really managed.

Stay amazing!

-Blazy
Boldwyr Intimidator chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
AW. 3 You make everyone in character and get away with making Edgeworth sweet :DD YOU KEEP IT UP.
finding chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I can totally see that entire thing happening. xD They were both kept very in-character, and it was entertaining and sweet, in its own right. Nice!
FanFiker-FanFinal chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Yeah, that is the sensation you have when you're not in your territory. And the reaction of Edgeworth is expected only when it involves a relationship, so this is kind of interesting... good job.
chichistar chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Aw that was so nice of him to buy a suit for Phoenix :D it was a seriesly AWESOME story XD great job!
pepperjinks chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
That was so touching. The ending was absolutely brilliant, and the feeling really does hit you like a boulder. This has to be one of my favorite fanfictions ever. Brilliant stuff, and a magnificent job.
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
*Sob* Oman, that was GLORIOUS and I could see everything happening SO WELL. You've got all the characters down really well and the happenings are just plain hilarious! I especially loved the last bit. Good job!
Naruta13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
aw that was cute lol edgeworth is a neat freak xD and lol so many suits AND pink shampoo xD
Ptoras chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Aw... Edgeworth bought Phoenix a suit! That's cute. But he sure is wasteful.

Good job! Can't really think of any constructive criticism right now, so... yeah. (My teacher hates it when people end speeches like that. Oh well.)
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
adorable.
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
AW!

Phoenix swallowed and slowly stumbled into the bathroom.

"Wright?" He looked up at Edgeworth, his hair wet, water still dripping down his torso and a towl around his waist.

Edgeworth didn't know what hit him, one moment nothing, the next he was attacked by his lover with a very very wet kiss.

Phoenix pulled away, blushing slightly and leaned his forehead into Edgeworth's collar bone. "...sorry..."

He felt Edgeworth's arms snake around him, a deep chuckle rumbing through the frame he was leaning against.

"There's nothing to apologize for. If I had known I'd get this reation I'd have done it sooner."

Phoenix's smile was worth it. Phoenix was worth it.
SoWrightSoWrong chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Cute. Hurr hurr, such an original review.

Major lolz at Edgeworth's shampoo.

Anyway, really liked this. :D
hypr chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That was adorable! Though you wrote this so long ago, it was really a great read for this one who has just gotten into the games.

And downright hilarious when describing the "vast" combinations of suites.
123-321 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008