Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phoenix's Wolf
Plumalchemyst chapter 6 . 8/23
Please continue
ShadowWolf626 chapter 1 . 8/8
this is good, however I would like to point out that Lupin was always week and sickly beachse he regected his wolf. such was dumb there are many great advantges to having an inner wolf, if Harry gets along and acepts his wolf he would be very powerful. anyways rant over this is quite good. are you having the wolf get rid of the soul price in Harry's scar, a wolf would never allow such things to share its host.
KitKat816 chapter 6 . 4/13
This. Is. Awesome!
xsam3 chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
more more MORE MORE !
azul-ora chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
Love the story, but just wanted to point something out - The Wolfsbane Potion is drunk one goblet a day for a week prior to the full moon, not just on the day of the transformation.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
ok this is a good story and i hope you could update but if hasn't happen yet in the last 8 years i doubt it is going to be updated now
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
I expect that Voldemort is going to have Harry deemed a dark creature and proceed to have anything and everything Harry owns confiscated.
EmeraldPotter chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Please
PiptheSnake chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
That was very interesting; you've done a good job of portraying a new wolf, and how it would react to the situation. Why didn't the wolfsbane work, will Harry remember? The suspense is killing me!
Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Isn't that the same place where Harry saw Padfoot for the first time?
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Your writing style is good enough that I don't notice when you're using lines straight from the book. Well done but now I must go.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
POOYA
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
good story.
Good-Book-Eater chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Are you ever going to update?