Reviews for Veggie Gate
RainbowRose17 chapter 1 . 8/25
Best story ever. Love it. There are no words to describe it. :D
eljama2014 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Loeved it! You did awesome writing this, I could barely contain my laughter. It was awesome! You really sould do more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Really well written, but I'm still questioning how you thought up this crossover. Too funny
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was so funneee!
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
ROFL! I love Stargate, and I love VeggieTales, but both together is just plain FUNNY! I LOVE IT!
Obiwan456 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Haha, this was great! I used to watch both of these all the time. Great story!

Jolene chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This is a supper awsome story!

Thank you for writing it!
VTFan1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
SWEET! Even though I have NO IDEA what Stargate: SG-1 is, I absolutely LOVED this story!
enderverse chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Oh man this story ROCKS! I love Veggie tales and Stargate.
Ko nan ChakaZo chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
LOL! That was great! I love how you made a back-story for the Fibs. Ah, the ol' scientists create beings that end up taking control story. Now, let me scare you with my Veggie-knowledge... I'm pretty sure Bob knows that Larry is Larryboy. When Larryboy was first introduced, all he was was Larry in a costume trying to be cooler than just "plain old Larry". I believe it was in Dave and the Giant Pickle.

But that was pointless... all I really needed to say was, "I laughed, I cried - it moved me, Bob!" ... I mean, very funny story... _
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Ahh, another beautiful ending, dear Livy. Made me smile too!People would have to be crazy not to read this. And no, a fib fruit/veggie is not with me now!